Caster Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
LeChatChouette
Vampiress
36 | 1
A few tries later, i did not succed to kill him with poison build. He doesnt take as much damage as expected and Lilith (or me) ends up dying :(

Fortunately, i finally killed him with fire sorc build :
► Show Spoiler

Thx for the help and see u for Laz :roll:
myfataltouch
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I can't seem to find the answer on this. But what's the "Innate Elemental % dmg" MO that you can get for weapons? Is that just adding %dmg to all elements? Should I be putting that on my weapon instead of Fire% dmg?
Philby
Cog
203 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
myfataltouch wrote:I can't seem to find the answer on this. But what's the "Innate Elemental % dmg" MO that you can get for weapons? Is that just adding %dmg to all elements? Should I be putting that on my weapon instead of Fire% dmg?

IED only boosts elemental base items (stag bows, crystal swords..). So it doesn't work on spell damage.
Generally, it's better to focus on a single element as you need to reach the pierce cap.
modeloprince
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hey y'all,

This is my first char and im currently lvl 105 in act 2 hell.. I'm hitting a bit of a gearing wall as I don't have enough str/dex for a lot of the items... should i respec and dump more points into str/dex?
Manu300000
Gravedigger
198 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
modeloprince wrote:Hey y'all,

This is my first char and im currently lvl 105 in act 2 hell.. I'm hitting a bit of a gearing wall as I don't have enough str/dex for a lot of the items... should i respec and dump more points into str/dex?

You can do that, and combine it with MOing your gear with str/dex.
You can find / craft jewels to get 10 or even 12 less requirements.
Jampula
Horadric Mage
1050 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
modeloprince wrote:Hey y'all,

At that point you should have a nice amount of gold. Honorific gloves and MO'ing other equipment with attributes should be enough, no respec necessary yet. I would wait until you get at least your 115 charms.

Might be a challenge as you are new to Median but that's the whole purprose of the mod.

Also would be nice to know what build are you playing?
BARBEYTUS
Prowler
16 | 0
Tengo dudas con el radio de luz.. con mucha suerte consegui el casco.. mi duda es de guanteles la guia recomienda crafear.. pero en las palabras runicas hay unos buenos guantes daño de fuego+radio luz.. por q no lo pusieron en la guia.. o si o si hay q tenes -defensa de fuego del enemigo ..