Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jevaderp wrote:I've been using this build for a couple days now, pretty much blasted my way through normal and nightmare and got started on Hell just the other day. It's been a lot of fun! I was just curious about the skill plan you mention though.

You mention putting 6 points into Blink, but the image shows 7.
Similar case with Perfect Being. You mention some people like to max it but that we're starved for points, yet the image shows it being near maxed.
Lastly, Pinnacle. You mention you put 24 points into it for +5 skills, but the image shows 0 points.

Is the image separate from your own written skill plan? Or is either of the two slightly outdated? I've been mostly following the image because I generally do better following something like that instead of written text. Easier to glance over for what you need while playing.

On another note: is there any particular place one can farm for Ripstar? I've tried getting it a couple times with Arcane Crystals, but that's going to be quite time-consuming. No clue what it's worth at this point in time either in case I need to buy it off other players.

For the skill tree, the one I posted was what I personally found to do the best with the gear I had worn at the time, the one written was what I used early on and definitely was better until I got geared up.

As for ripstar, it's just a random unique ring drop. They get semi common once you get to later content. If you don't have them, rares with all skill + flat damage are fine
Jevaderp
Imp
5 | 0
TgTalcon wrote:For the skill tree, the one I posted was what I personally found to do the best with the gear I had worn at the time, the one written was what I used early on and definitely was better until I got geared up.

As for ripstar, it's just a random unique ring drop. They get semi common once you get to later content. If you don't have them, rares with all skill + flat damage are fine

Right! So I should be following along with written part for now? I'm basically on the Early End Game level of gear with
The War Cloak
The War Cloak
Quilted Armor (4)

Defense: (28 - 30) to (59 - 64)
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 10
Item Level: 1
Adds 5-9 Damage
2% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(7 to 15)%
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+20 Life Regenerated per Second
Socketed (2)
Defense: (149 - 161) to (224 - 241)
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 50
Item Level: 31
Adds 10-14 Damage
3% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(16 to 30)%
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+40 Life Regenerated per Second
Socketed (4)
Defense: (403 - 430) to (572 - 610)
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 175
Item Level: 51
Adds 15-18 Damage
4% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(31 to 45)%
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+60 Life Regenerated per Second
Socketed (5)
Defense: (595 - 632) to (834 - 887)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength: 350
Item Level: 77
Adds 20-25 Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(46 to 60)%
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+80 Life Regenerated per Second
Socketed (6)
as chest piece and
Lionpaw
Lionpaw
Chain Boots (4)

Defense: (49 - 54) to (71 - 78)
Required Level: 4
Required Strength: 29
Item Level: 10
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(7 to 10) to all Attributes
+(31 to 50) to Life
+(16 to 25) to Mana
(3 to 5)% Bonus to Defense
10% Gold Find
Socketed (1)
Defense: (203 - 218) to (267 - 288)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 58
Item Level: 31
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(15 to 18) to all Attributes
+(71 to 90) to Life
+(36 to 45) to Mana
(9 to 11)% Bonus to Defense
15% Gold Find
Socketed (2)
Defense: (519 - 554) to (667 - 712)
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 202
Item Level: 51
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(23 to 26) to all Attributes
+(111 to 130) to Life
+(56 to 65) to Mana
(15 to 17)% Bonus to Defense
20% Gold Find
Socketed (3)
Defense: (759 - 807) to (974 - 1036)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 403
Item Level: 77
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to all Attributes
+(131 to 150) to Life
+(66 to 75) to Mana
(18 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
25% Gold Find
Socketed (4)
as boots. Can't quite T4 my Sawfish yet though. Random jewelry because I haven't quite found anything good with +skills yet.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'd follow the writtem part untill you get most charms etc, then start experimenting on your own and see what works for you. I personally dropped pin because I have high enough dmg without it, and the dodge was more valuable for me
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TgTalcon wrote:I'd follow the writtem part untill you get most charms etc, then start experimenting on your own and see what works for you. I personally dropped pin because I have high enough dmg without it, and the dodge was more valuable for me

It was my own conclusion too, at earlier game stagers pinnacle pays off, later had enough damage, time to invest to tankiness.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm glad people are finding it newb friendly tbh, it really is a easy build to play, it can get strenuous on the hands if you ramp up your speed place 1 atmg and move 4 times a second is most optimal for clear speed, however thats asking for 8 actions/second or 480 actions/ minute not including swap to shadow refuge occasionally. Which isn't really a feasible feat for most players. But no need to play it at super fast pace if you just want a relaxing time.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TgTalcon wrote:I'm glad people are finding it newb friendly tbh, it really is a easy build to play, it can get strenuous on the hands if you ramp up your speed place 1 atmg and move 4 times a second is most optimal for clear speed, however thats asking for 8 actions/second or 480 actions/ minute not including swap to shadow refuge occasionally. Which isn't really a feasible feat for most players. But no need to play it at super fast pace if you just want a relaxing time.

Kinda like Bowazon. I think this is pretty easy on hands compared to more complex builds.

I played this to 125 and switched to nagisin. ATMG is awesome starter boss killer but as farmer it just falls off compared to other builds. And teleporting ubers (maybe 50%) are a pain to handle.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula, for farming it depends I do about 4-5 min duncs and 10min teganze full clears which are above average, for dunc 4-5 minutes is pretty solid the only things pushing higher are top tier dunc builds pretty much, as for teganze not many builds can full clear in 10 minutes, especially at how safe the build is. I sadly never got to test the ele set up for fauzt but messing with some stuff I had decent fauzt clear and bremmtown clear was quick, barely unable to do the trophy though about 5-10 seconds off, mostly due to the starting part of it, because of the delay with atmgs
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
and for MO's need what ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Speeds, Faster hit recovery and block are the most important IMO. After that dex.

TgTalcon wrote:Jampula, for farming it depends I do about 4-5 min duncs and 10min teganze full clears which are above average, for dunc 4-5 minutes is pretty solid the only things pushing higher are top tier dunc builds pretty much, as for teganze not many builds can full clear in 10 minutes, especially at how safe the build is. I sadly never got to test the ele set up for fauzt but messing with some stuff I had decent fauzt clear and bremmtown clear was quick, barely unable to do the trophy though about 5-10 seconds off, mostly due to the starting part of it, because of the delay with atmgs

Yeah I'm not arguing with the results of ATMG, I just noticed that with decent nagi-craft or SU you can get so much faster.
ButcherBlaviken
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello! Loving median XL, this is my first toon and I’m following your build. Hit level 126 and I’m starting to get stuck hard. I was able to find Death magnet, is it worth running it over the t4 even without the eye of wisdom? Also I’m one rune short of my xis but when I find it, is it worth making a shark out of a non-eth blade talon or should I wait specifically for eth? I’m using a legio currently. I’m playing single player so trading for gear isn’t an option. Duncraig and teganze are slow farms for me, is it worth farming the SU’s on the list somewhere else until I get some more survivabikity/damage? Or are those the only places they will start to drop?