Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aostro wrote:good build for farming teganze
only TU gear, fast clear.

Running in TUs is nice, but 35 min is nowhere close to a fast clear for Teganze.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tried Vizjun and failed spectacularly. At this point, not having the complete atmg set is out of question. Running it is a bad idea and I can’t overpower it with maxed ways and a 250 ish damage crafted claw. The magic damage added seems to be making a huge difference. At least I got a Dementia drop in Fauzt trying it.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
TgTalcon wrote:@Frytas I've had it confirmed that doom works with atmg, however even with extremely high levels, doom does practically nothing for phys damage and we dont get quite enough magic dmg to really get a lot of use out of the -35% or so magic res
Have you checked if it's any good with ATMG set? Cause with crafted shield and claw you could get a fairly high ATMG skill level, which translates to a nice amount of flat magic damage. Not sure how good it is in practice though.
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Aostro wrote:good build for farming teganze
only TU gear, fast clear.

Shadow refuse and bloodbath help a lot. Why don't you use those skills?
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have been having trouble with The Vieled Threat. I use an A5 Merc and he dies almost instantly. Would love somebody else's input. My ATMG dmg is currently 2k-4k.
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
i use a2 merc ( runeword only, my merc ), can complete this charm . Try not to use Pinnacle.
I moved between the columns until all the enemies completely sat on the merc (use teleport).

question
farm teganze (6 chour farm, and i got this), how many damage i lose (not eth)? I take base 48% ench dmg, or need only eth base?
► Show Spoiler
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eth adds a good amount of damage same as adding ed before making the runeword, my shark did 515 top end at lvl 140 for comparison
ghgcv
Skeleton
3 | 0
is there a way to make a non-eth weapon to a eth weapon? wondering if i should aim to farm Lord of Lies trophy,Duncraig Trophy, Tran Athulua trophies and a few others or farming another Xis rune and a eth weapon
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
@TgTalcon please add information on Mystic Orbs in guide
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mystic orbs for weapons are 15% ED x5 if your weapon isn't already 200% ED > 6 Max damage x5 > Deadly strike for remaining points.

Armor is Adds 1-2 damage x5. If you still have more room you can add +5 dex x5.

Also, when farming Teganze and you have good physical damage, you can opt to skip Way of the Gryphon and put 1 point into Beacon for movespeed. Since your damage is already top-tier for this place, having a bit less lightning damage does not hurt at all and your clear speed is just under Bowzon but a bit slower.