Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Johnny nice catch man, yeah I typically don't make guides but I had a lot of people asking for this from my time streaming it, will add that.
@Kruttor666 This build is extremely newb friendly, as you can do almost all content in it with low gear requirements, and no real reason to push for the full end game gear depending on how much you aim to do in the game.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just a side question, has anyone tried out 2x
Killing Vector
Killing Vector
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 41 to 43
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 90
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 1
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
+(1 to 3) to Assassin Skill Levels
+(33 to 55) Spell Focus
(21 to 30)% Cast Speed
+(16 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(9 to 16) to Doom (Assassin Only)
+200 to Energy
Socketed (3)

Universal Law
(Assassin Psionic Set)
and the atmg gear with doom?
I dont know how big doom can be with +48 on 3 single items + maxing it out itself

nice guide btw, i will try this one next ladder :)
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@manu I tested doom a little bit, but I don't see it being all that great, if you were going to try a doom set up, I'd recommend dual sawfish + atmg set over killing vector, you'll have higher magic dmg, but doom's pierce doesn't scale with + skills, only base level. The other issue is, just saccing so much damage to get so little, I think around lvl 63 doom was only 1.1k phys dmg, which compared to running a claw giving you like 8k phys just doesn't seem worth the investment to try it.
COREHRD
Fallen
1 | 0
Finally kill Baal with atmg sin. First time, btv. Cheese him in the corner and spam turrets, but anyway, this a big step forward for me. Tnx for this guide, very helpful :coolstorybob:
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great job man!
At the start of this season i've seen a lot of people complaining that atmg is weak, become weak, yada yada... but u proved its still a great build!
snufkin
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
In gloves, armor and boots you gave two options. Which one would you recommend?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
TgTalcon wrote:@manu I tested doom a little bit, but I don't see it being all that great, if you were going to try a doom set up, I'd recommend dual sawfish + atmg set over killing vector, you'll have higher magic dmg, but doom's pierce doesn't scale with + skills, only base level. The other issue is, just saccing so much damage to get so little, I think around lvl 63 doom was only 1.1k phys dmg, which compared to running a claw giving you like 8k phys just doesn't seem worth the investment to try it.

Hasn't it been mentioned several times that the added damage component of Doom doesn't work with ATMG? Or has that since been fixed.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Semigloss I don't really know tbh because everything that gives boost to ATMG also gives boost to doom? Would be extremely misleading of the devs if Doom's phys component doesn't apply to the skill.
@snufkin For Gloves, I personally prefer honorifics but for new characters they might not be able to afford them, so Visegrip are good enough, I also preferred lionpaw boots to help with the insane gear costs from Sawfish. I did not test The War Cloak during levelling, however I did temporarily use it late game and it definitely was a solid option even into the lvl 120 zones as it gives a lot of what Sawfish lacks (Leech, damage, etc) As for Early End Game, I'd say hammerfist are definitely the best choice possible, and Endless loop as well. Same as the ATMG set, however that is if you can afford to grab them early on, most brand new players cannot so I left options for someone who is SSF or just new to the season to have a lead in.
Kruttor666
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello all,

following guide, Got ennead challenge, got Butcher and more following. Definitely newb friendly. Only thing i miss is some animation of turret shooting (some projectile color etc.).

As i said before this is first experience with median XL i must nonstop admire vast amount of work behind this mod. Truly superb.
snufkin
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
TgTalcon wrote:@Semigloss I don't really know tbh because everything that gives boost to ATMG also gives boost to doom? Would be extremely misleading of the devs if Doom's phys component doesn't apply to the skill.
@snufkin For Gloves, I personally prefer honorifics but for new characters they might not be able to afford them, so Visegrip are good enough, I also preferred lionpaw boots to help with the insane gear costs from Sawfish. I did not test The War Cloak during levelling, however I did temporarily use it late game and it definitely was a solid option even into the lvl 120 zones as it gives a lot of what Sawfish lacks (Leech, damage, etc) As for Early End Game, I'd say hammerfist are definitely the best choice possible, and Endless loop as well. Same as the ATMG set, however that is if you can afford to grab them early on, most brand new players cannot so I left options for someone who is SSF or just new to the season to have a lead in.

Thanks.

Another thing i noticed, screenshot of skill trees does look like It was taken from previous patches? It does not look like the one i see in the game.