Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Testing the TTAD setup with maxed doom and Idol of Ragnar could be done, admitting I get my hands on this helm.

From my testings, with set + atmg claw and shield with maxed doom, my damage is inferior than with the ways.
I thought that 3-4k magic damage added and 35% magic resistance pierce would be far superior, but I was wrong.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You actually dont gain much from ragnar, as you already have so much ewd as claws anyway, it may give like 800ish tooltip for losing substantial vit and dex

Not to mention mo space as well
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hi Tg, always a dream for me to use ATMG as a build, really love assasin and Just created one for this, one thing i'm saw the mana Cost, like I don't if is for the closed zone the reason why ATMG doesn't shoot everyone but my mana goes to fast if im spaming a Little, Any tip? Suggestion?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Get % mana stolen per hit. It will fix the issue early. Buyable as mystic orbs for weapon.
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
According to DatDudeJay's Warcry Barb guide, oskills don't gain bonus from "+class skills", but only "+all skills". So +4 assa skills on crafted shields provide nothing to ATMG as well, right?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You are right. But it increases damage of ways and claw damage from Shadow Dancer since they are assassin skills.
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
incrs % spell damage work for ATMG?
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aostro wrote:incrs % spell damage work for ATMG?

No - Atmg is a weapon damage modifier (WMD) oskill

See link - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2320
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Okay, i saw my dmg I Little weak, because im Just dealing 2.3k (sawfish in t3 for the moment, Just in lvl 108 and charms to farm) but Anyway I think It can be more, sunless have "no problems" but kind of slow and the merc dies a lot, i think I need to get the 2 ripstars, or Any suggestion?
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Eltrius wrote:Okay, i saw my dmg I Little weak, because im Just dealing 2.3k (sawfish in t3 for the moment, Just in lvl 108 and charms to farm) but Anyway I think It can be more, sunless have "no problems" but kind of slow and the merc dies a lot, i think I need to get the 2 ripstars, or Any suggestion?

2 ripstars are good, and you also need to upgrade your weapon to increase ATMG damage -> faster clear speed