Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

dayman2189
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone else unable to use the 0skill? I am 24 and have sawfish equipped, but I cannot cast the sentry. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dayman2189 wrote:Anyone else unable to use the 0skill? I am 24 and have sawfish equipped, but I cannot cast the sentry. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?

Yes. You have subterfuge.
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
So I managed to push further in some ubers but the only real pain-in-the-ass left in my level is the Kingdom of shadow, even with edyrems. It has been the most annoying and frustrating uber even with my tanky characters such as Barb and Pal. I gave up on the narrow corridor leading to the boss Khan, it's too narrow for edyrem and blink to save me :(
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TgTalcon wrote: :?: @TG :?:

Could you please write out the skill tree - I know you have a picture, but I can barely see where you place everything (bad eye sight).
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
So if I've already reached recommended breakpoints (FCR, FHR, FBR) and resistance (80%) what should I use for the remaining sockets, Io runes or crafted jewels ? (I currently have 50% life leech). And also what MOs should I use for armor? Thank you.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AAlpha01 wrote:
TgTalcon wrote: :?: @TG :?:

Could you please write out the skill tree - I know you have a picture, but I can barely see where you place everything (bad eye sight).

You can Right Click on the Tree and Select "Open Image in New Tab" this will not only make the picture even bigger but, if you still cant see everything you also have the ability to Zoom in further like this as well.
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
ATMGSin vs Trapsin? pros and cons? or are they pretty much the same in everything? :D
Maphyr
Acid Prince
47 | 1
TgTalcon wrote:Act 3 set up to crush necrobots would probably be the best one imo.

Thanks for the reply.

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very familiar with the mercs myself. Which Act 3 merc crushes necrobots? I'm assuming Abjuer for all the AOE?
pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey yah guys, does fire/poison/lightning spell damage or just spell damage increase the damage bonuses we get from ways? coz I have a +2 all skills amulet and also have a 10% fire spell damage with 9% spell damage amulet, I tried the fire + spell damage one and it increased the damage from my character screen. I'm just asking coz maybe it's just a visual bug and I'm just downgrading my damage cheers

Also what procs works with ATMG?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pinkhub wrote:Hey yah guys, does fire/poison/lightning spell damage or just spell damage increase the damage bonuses we get from ways? coz I have a +2 all skills amulet and also have a 10% fire spell damage with 9% spell damage amulet, I tried the fire + spell damage one and it increased the damage from my character screen. I'm just asking coz maybe it's just a visual bug and I'm just downgrading my damage cheers

Also what procs works with ATMG?

spell damage doesn't increase passive elemental damage. it's fake damage buff on char sheet. use d2stats reader to check actual ele damage.

atmg procs on striking and on kill and on death blow.