DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SiAnKoss wrote:Ok, just wanted to know the best spot for farming this ssu, i have the feeling in duncraig i only get set items :D

Well, duncraig has sacred bias, which automatically includes sets, because all sets are sacred, and sets have a much higher chance to roll than uniques, but still your best bet is dunc for sacred uniques.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
You recommend Bane relic, but is it of any use? IIRC Bane only works if cast on minions; wolves are untargetable and therefore cannot be used for this.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The helm is by no means common - I’ve found 4 SSSU, Natalyas Deception, Signet of the Gladiator... a lot of good things, but never this helm. I traded for it.

I’ve just about pushed this build to the limit. I clear T15 “easy” (groups of necrobots still tricky), I kill Phoboss more often than not (although it takes awhile), I’ve killed Diemoss 2 x in co-op with beamer pallys, and just recently killed Samael.

► Show Spoiler

Eagle Stance Variation for Super Endgame Rift Setup:
-Spirit Walkers are essential for PR from Mana Regen (Eagle Stance)
-Max skills: Runemaster, Mountain King, Eagle Stance.
-1pt Skills: Immortal, TGod, Windform (good for Phoboss!)
-Rest of skills split between Wolf Companion and Blood Hatred.
-Use Lamha SSU gloves. Crafted gloves won’t trump them.
-Stance: EAGLE STANCE
-Must reach 60 Phys Res from gear and mana regen MO / UMO. 15+ PR Nats Legacy will help!! May need mana regen MOs on rings.
-Use 2 or more Moon Crystal UMOs on the Lamha gloves for Cold and Light res, plus mana regen (PR). Fire and Poison res MOs on jewelry. Must have 260 base elem res for all 4, for T14+
-Aim for high life wherever possible, as it will increase life regen. Laz sleep charm. Life/Mana Corrupted Wormhole. Etc.
-Playstyle: POTIONS NOT REQUIRED. Slug down some potions whenever you want to dive into big mobs.
-When fighting Phoboss, use Windform to break free if he teleport glitches inside you, or if he bodyblocks doors (T12 and T13).
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
altoiddealer wrote:The helm is by no means common - I’ve found 4 SSSU, Natalyas Deception, Signet of the Gladiator... a lot of good things, but never this helm. I traded for it.

I’ve just about pushed this build to the limit. I clear T15 “easy” (groups of necrobots still tricky), I kill Phoboss more often than not (although it takes awhile), I’ve killed Diemoss 2 x in co-op with beamer pallys, and just recently killed Samael.

► Show Spoiler

-Must reach 60 Phys Res from gear and mana regen MO / UMO. 15+ PR Nats Legacy will help!! May need mana regen MOs on rings.
-Use 2 or more Moon Crystal UMOs on the Lamha gloves for Cold and Light res, plus mana regen (PR). Fire and Poison res MOs on jewelry. Must have 260 base elem res for all 4, for T14+
-Aim for high life wherever possible, as it will increase life regen. Laz sleep charm. Life/Mana Corrupted Wormhole. Etc.
-Playstyle: POTIONS NOT REQUIRED. Slug down some potions whenever you want to dive into big mobs.
-When fighting Phoboss, use Windform to break free if he teleport glitches inside you, or if he bodyblocks doors (T12 and T13).

Thanks for the to-the-point tips. Only few people share their Deimoss&Samael gearing details. This is not a zero-sum game.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just sharing / tooting my own horned helm, that I killed Sam with War Cry again, except this time it was done with bonus quest!

I forgot to include skill plan/gear in the video, but did link to another vid of mine with the details. The biggest difference between this Sam kill and the one I shared previously, is I replaced my DPS armor with a Natalya’s Deception stuffed to the brim with Periapts of Life and 4% phys/mag jewels.
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:The helm is by no means common - I’ve found 4 SSSU, Natalyas Deception, Signet of the Gladiator... a lot of good things, but never this helm. I traded for it.

► Show Spoiler

would you share more information about general char vs phoboss ? i died many times and the fight is too short and ihave no time to study
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lu18887 wrote:

► Show Spoiler

would you share more information about general char vs phoboss ? i died many times and the fight is too short and ihave no time to study

Yeah, he is tricky.. (:
he got cold pierce, so it is useful to stack above 90% coldres. If I remember correctly u want 92% on t11 and up to 96 in t15.
Lots of hp is good (duh), and don't try to face tank his attacks. Move away from the cold nukes and the other attack he sometimes cast on melee. Be sure to not walk into the ice arena he puts up around himself. Walk to the edge of it, and when he run/tele on u, the edge of the arena will be moved, giving u more space to kite away again. Rinse and repeat this process until he is dead. A last tip is to watch a video of some1 killing him. That might give u a better understanding on how to move in the fight.
Hope this helps and good luck!
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Fululf wrote:
lu18887 wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Yeah, he is tricky.. (:
he got cold pierce, so it is useful to stack above 90% coldres. If I remember correctly u want 92% on t11 and up to 96 in t15.
Lots of hp is good (duh), and don't try to face tank his attacks. Move away from the cold nukes and the other attack he sometimes cast on melee. Be sure to not walk into the ice arena he puts up around himself. Walk to the edge of it, and when he run/tele on u, the edge of the arena will be moved, giving u more space to kite away again. Rinse and repeat this process until he is dead. A last tip is to watch a video of some1 killing him. That might give u a better understanding on how to move in the fight.
Hope this helps and good luck!

yes , I watched some videos, the player use walk rather than teleport And I don't know the detail yet. I think he has 3 cold skill ,frozen cloud ,ice bolt ,and ice wall . this ishow I fight and dead : face tank him before he start to cast a ice bolt ,and after a while he start to cast ice bolt ,and if I don't notice that ,I will get hit hard ,and then try to teleport to escape and then he follow my teleport and I die . When he teleport, he carry all his ice bolt with him?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Phoboss with War Cry:
-It’s a long fight. If you have the opportunity, sprinkle some potions around in little piles in case ur belt runs out

-You’ll want 60 phys res, and 92 max cold res for T11 plus 1 for every tier above that. I have 2nd pair of
Lamha Na Draoithe
Lamha Na Draoithe
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1339 - 1506) to (1567 - 1763)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
+150 Spell Focus
30% Cast Speed
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Strength
-100 to Life
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
gloves I swap in, with 4 cold Zan Esu jewels (slowly upgraded from 4 Onyx). Also 160+ base cold res for tiers 11-13, and 260+ base cold res for 14 and 15.

-Walk, do not run. Run = 0 Defense.

-If ur merc is alive, consider removing their gear so they die quickly. Merc typically makes the fight more difficult.

-Like other teleporting enemies, Phoboss can sometimes glitch inside you making it impossible to walk. Since the fight takes so long, this glitch is actually very likely to occur. Since Phoboss increases your teleport cooldown, it may happen back-to-back right after teleporting out of the glitch, leaving you paralyzed. For this reason, it is recommended to sacrifice 4 skill points, just to put one into Windform. Or, use Windform relic (I use one). Or, use
Hammer of Jholm
Hammer of Jholm
Great Maul (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 76 to 89
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
While Using Windform:
Adds 3 - 5 Fire Damage per 20 Attributes
Adds 3 - 5 Lightning Damage per 20 Attributes
+200% to Fire and Lightning Spell Damage
-1% to Enemy Fire and Lightning Resists per 60 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 60 Nova on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 63 Apocalypse on Melee Attack
120% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+20 to Windform
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
on swap (Whirlwind is same thing). Assign windform to left click on your weapon swap for ease of access during the fighr. You can escape the glitch with windform, and also whirl through him when he body blocks, which happens often in T12 and T13.

-If u see the clouds on ground indicating the ice things about to fall, immediately start kiting him away until they stop. You may sneak a shout in here and there. I’ve found that these attacks often “desync” meaning it looks like you walked out of range, but they are actually hitting closer than they appear on screen. Stay as far away as possible from them, not “just out of range”!!!!

-If you see him drop an ice orb (blue swirly thing), immediately use 2 potions and start walking away.

I’ve killed some 3 person T15 phoboss, a 5 person T13 phoboss... difficulty is about the same honestly, except takes a very very long time, more opportunities for bad RNG.

This video is kind of dated, I’m better at fighting him now
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
92-96 max cold res? Isn't max res capped at 90, or Phoboss has a way of lowering even max res?