DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
small update , No new changes this season so things will play out the exact same. I will try to post some more rift videos here soon now that my barb has hit NL and i can throw some gg gear on him that i have from previous seasons.

again if yall got questions shoot me a msg on discord. DatDudeJay#2541

hf killing goblins
admtnc
Skeleton
2 | 0
is this a good roll?
tks
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
admtnc wrote:
► Show Spoiler

is this a good roll?
tks

It's a neat roll as it has max War Cry and nice LaeK. But other mods sadly useless, you propably used Fascinating shrines?
Of course keep it until if you get lucky and roll something better. There is always the affix-list: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
admtnc wrote:
► Show Spoiler

is this a good roll?
tks

If you Enchanted bless it for like 6+ Spell damage, AND oil of conjuration win, then it’s “Good”. Lower shrine roll or oil fail, you could probably do better. I shared a similar scenario 2 pages back, even a better roll than yours, but the outcomes of bless + oil just trashed it
admtnc
Skeleton
2 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
admtnc wrote:
► Show Spoiler

is this a good roll?
tks

If you Enchanted bless it for like 6+ Spell damage, AND oil of conjuration win, then it’s “Good”. Lower shrine roll or oil fail, you could probably do better. I shared a similar scenario 2 pages back, even a better roll than yours, but the outcomes of bless + oil just trashed it

haha. same as me. fail when oil =))
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How do you deal with bosses in labs with this build? I don't have a perfect craft yet, but it seems that with the dream flange setup it's near impossible to deal with bosses due to lack of damage.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:How do you deal with bosses in labs with this build? I don't have a perfect craft yet, but it seems that with the dream flange setup it's near impossible to deal with bosses due to lack of damage.

I do 22k - 24k per shout, and it still takes me awhile. Make sure you cast all wolf companions to hit the FCR breakpoints.

So, I was toying around with the idea to try replacing a War Cry sword with a crafted Scepter, using the Enchant scroll. If you check out the affixes for Scepters, there's so much possibility: Spell focus, up to 40% spell damage, Life Leech for Arcane Hunger, LAEK - you name it.

I threw a bunch of Eerie shrines at a war scepter and got this thingy here.

Zero MOs used, yet I deal the same damage as replacing the sword on the right. I have over 900 SF with this thing. The name Plague Song makes it feel like I was destined to craft it :P

I plan on trying to roll something even better before I start dumping UMOs. Since I max out Eagle Stance in labs, I think I can afford to incur the health rate penalty.

Oh, and I'll just show off this thingy I've been working on ever since I found The Awakening...
► Show Spoiler
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This build is so much fun to play. still havent found the helmet nor the boots, rocking duncraig on set gloves and 1x 11warcry swords with 109leak and mf and one with 12wc good phys /mag dmg..
Any info where to find that helmet asap? Singleplayer btw.

I'm level 133 now and have found like ~150 shrines to do the swords but not the "common?!" helmet :D

Im relativly new to this game. Played it on and off but switched to singleplayer. have a boss killer amazon and wanted to create a farming barb, wich this will be / is.
The drops are amazing, i drop 5-10 sets /su's but never really seen an ssu in duncraig. I switched to Bremmtown now, fautz is really pot intensive because my defence isnt that high by now (playing glad dom for movementspeed) and i wondered, is it possible the helm/boots/gloves drop in duncraig? Bremmtown doesnt drop so much stuff (but is really easy and save to play).

I have like 11k wc dmg by now and it feels good but not op. I know i need some more stuff for that but just wondered about the drops.
I have about 270mf for now
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
There is no shortcut to the SU drops in singleplayer. Just kill things faster in duncraig so there will be more Horned Helm drops so one of them could eventually roll as SSU. Pretty sure Dunc is the only place you can get it semi-deterministically in the first place.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok, just wanted to know the best spot for farming this ssu, i have the feeling in duncraig i only get set items :D