DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes I thought about that too but it seems a bit overkill. I crafted this out of boredom due to the never ending season, I don't even play war cry barb.

altoiddealer wrote:
Lasersdufutur wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:Hot damn! And 12 to WC! :clap:

yeah, best possible roll would be:
10 (shrine crafting), 10 (shrine blessing), 10 from oil, 20 (arcane hunger, considering you get 15 ll from the roll), 6× 5 (orb of annihilation), and 24 from 6x spell focus 4pmsd jewels. so highest possible total is 104. this roll is 4 points from perfection.

Welllll you could also put 6 relics with +10% phys/mag, allowing 3 orbs for a grand total of 125% :smile: At the expense of all the other nice jewel stats though
Argetlam
Imp
4 | 0
sword with ilvl < 99 wont work ?
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Argetlam wrote:sword with ilvl < 99 wont work ?

If you give a look at PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES LIST in game > game guide > wiki > item affixes,

you'll see ilvl90 is enough for most items (95 for assa naginata) to get highest rolls.

Anyway, you'll find those in hell mostly with ilvl99.
Argetlam
Imp
4 | 0
godoffails wrote:

If you give a look at PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES LIST in game > game guide > wiki > item affixes,

you'll see ilvl90 is enough for most items (95 for assa naginata) to get highest rolls.

i have alvl 95 bronze sword (the only craftable barb sword i have)
was wondering if i could start cradting with it ?
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Sure, you can.
Btw, you'll need another one for dual-wielding.

I recommand always have a third to try craft a better one with spared shrines.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Check my crafts mule. I have alot of them. Probably used over 2500 enchanted shrines. I can give you one (or two).

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=LasersCraft

Argetlam wrote:
godoffails wrote:

i have alvl 95 bronze sword (the only craftable barb sword i have)
was wondering if i could start cradting with it ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
godoffails wrote:

That is not item level, that is affix level, which is calculated from the ilvl of the drop and the qlvl of the base.

You need at least ilvl 95 (not 90) to get every possible affix on most items, including barbarian swords, and ilvl 97 on naginatas.

Warcry doesn't roll until ilvl 91 (alvl 82), and top tier LAEK & 15% life leech don't roll until ilvl 95 (alvl 90).
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Siosilvar wrote:
godoffails wrote:

That is not item level, that is affix level, which is calculated from the ilvl of the drop and the qlvl of the base.

You need at least ilvl 95 (not 90) to get every possible affix on most items, including barbarian swords, and ilvl 97 on naginatas.

Warcry doesn't roll until ilvl 91 (alvl 82), and top tier LAEK & 15% life leech don't roll until ilvl 95 (alvl 90).

You're right, mb, skipped this since I always use ilvl99 :P .

Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
godoffails wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
godoffails wrote:

You're right, mb, skipped this since I always use ilvl99 :P .

Yeah I always just use 99 too, can't be bothered to pull out the calculator. Not like I spend a lot of time farming rares or trying to craft before Hell anyway.
Hung2615
Imp
4 | 0
Answer for me. Looks like WarCry Barb is weakened. So sad