DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
datdudejay wrote:
Crash wrote:maxing out immortal doesn't help much in upper labs. I forget which tier, but at some point, if you get hit, it reduces your avoid like a debuff, which pretty much makes immortal totally useless besides the hit recovery

Interesting, This is the type of information i didnt have access to. I will do some testing and see if i can figure out what tier map this is happening in and then adjust my guide accordingly. thx

/e. Turns out its tier 12 riftstone where your avoid is lowered once you get hit, I will add this in. I suppose the best course in t12 + is to dump extra points into ancient blood for more life and the extra skills for damage.

Yeah Tier 12 is where it begins to gimp not only Avoid but Block as well on Enemy Hit. However it doesn't show a value it only shows the line "Monsters reduce player Block and Avoid on hit" which im not 100% certain how much but should be the same from T12-15 much like the Poison Duration by 50% which starts showing at T7 or so i think and is the same throughout till T15. Same with Max Slow Effect (25%) it doesn't scale from the point in which it begins to start showing up. Not quite sure why it doesn't display how much it gimps our Block/Avoid though its one of the only ones that doesn't show how much it reduces these stats. And its so hectic in there ive never even attempted to look to see how much block i actually lose.
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
My apology in advance for the dumb question.

I see that you put war cry on left click. How would you be able to cast war cry without hovering over enemy?
snufkin
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
OverSky wrote:My apology in advance for the dumb question.

I see that you put war cry on left click. How would you be able to cast war cry without hovering over enemy?

Shift+left click
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
OverSky wrote:My apology in advance for the dumb question.

In your preferences under "hotkey settings" there is a button called stand still, hold that + left click to warcry. You can change it to whatever feels best for you.

matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What a great work.
Get my cookie :clap:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
MUST READ - Warcry only spawns on Sacred Barbarian swords!

This is not true. Affixes dont depend on base item, only their ilvl, so even the shittiest tier 1 barb sword can roll it. But yeah, you do need sacreds for crafting, i just wanted to clarify.

Otherwise, nice guide! :)
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'm trying to follow your gear, but leech doesn't work. :( How do you recover your life?
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
huangyunshy wrote:I'm trying to follow your gear, but leech doesn't work. :( How do you recover your life?

1.2 patch notes:

So LaeK and potions are your only options.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:MUST READ - Warcry only spawns on Sacred Barbarian swords!

This is not true. Affixes dont depend on base item, only their ilvl, so even the shittiest tier 1 barb sword can roll it. But yeah, you do need sacreds for crafting, i just wanted to clarify.

confusing phrasing, but see next sentence.

edit: all jay has to do is remove the word "sacred" and everything is happy
Edited by Crash 3 years.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
Istaryu wrote:MUST READ - Warcry only spawns on Sacred Barbarian swords!

well, you're wrong, so bad clarification.

Not wrong. If it's an ilvl 99 T1 rare barb sword it can still roll it. You can't craft it with shrines though so the chances of that are infinitesimally tiny.

Aka the "clarification" is retarded because that's basically an impossibility.