SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
is it better to use
Beads of the Snake Queen
Beads of the Snake Queen
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 33 Scorpion Blade on Kill
Adds 5-10 Damage
Stun Attack
+(200 to 500) Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
+100 Life after each Kill
rather
The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
? amd what is laek?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
wewenako19 wrote:is it better to use
Beads of the Snake Queen
Beads of the Snake Queen
Amulet

Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 33 Scorpion Blade on Kill
Adds 5-10 Damage
Stun Attack
+(200 to 500) Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
+100 Life after each Kill
rather
The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
? amd what is laek?

laek = life after each kill

botsq is miles better. tess is a caster ammy, which we are not. for future "is x better than y?" questions, I kindly suggest reading the item upgrades section :)
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kabraxis...you make it look so easy on the video but Jesus he's sooo hard. I got him down to maybe 70% but he always kills me. I've died like 30 times already. Any tips aside from the ones you have? You say he is easy for a Bowdon but...lol he ain't easy at all
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
diego11807 wrote:Kabraxis...you make it look so easy on the video but Jesus he's sooo hard. I got him down to maybe 70% but he always kills me. I've died like 30 times already. Any tips aside from the ones you have? You say he is easy for a Bowdon but...lol he ain't easy at all

Got an armory link? If you follow his strategy, you'll eventually get it down. Gear may be lacking.
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Someone came in to game and helped me beat him. But here's gear...i think for the most part its pretty good, I followed all the steps so far. Except maxing some charms https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Ikit_claw
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yeah, everything looks right. just probably need to keep practicing at it.
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah the guy that came in to help told me to be kind of close so he doesn't use pound too much. Idk ill practice later im off to do quov tsin now :-?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
diego11807 wrote:Yeah the guy that came in to help told me to be kind of close so he doesn't use pound too much. Idk ill practice later im off to do quov tsin now :-?

if you run off 1 screen away he telestomps you. run in circle around him while remaining close. you can show us a video of your attempts on him and we can tell you what youre doing wrong
Edited by Wulf 3 years.
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
I totally agree that Kabraxis is easy for Bowzon. Astroga, quovsin are also easy. I can farm them for a better roll charm using hororific gears (if anyone need a charm, i can give it to you for free). When you at lvl 130+ and follow the guide, you can kill them without dying. But it will be hard to get charms that have time lock down
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:
diego11807 wrote:Yeah the guy that came in to help told me to be kind of close so he doesn't use pound too much. Idk ill practice later im off to do quov tsin now :-?

if you run off 1 screen away he telestomps you. run in circle around him while remaining close. you can show us a video of your attempts on him and we can tell you what youre doing wrong

Okay yeah thats what I was doing. I was running away from him trying to keep that half screen away but he kept telescoping me. Yes sure ill try him later and upload a video!

oLYMPUS wrote:I totally agree that Kabraxis is easy for Bowzon. Astroga, quovsin are also easy. I can farm them for a better roll charm using hororific gears (if anyone need a charm, i can give it to you for free). When you at lvl 130+ and follow the guide, you can kill them without dying. But it will be hard to get charms that have time lock down

I heard you can kind of cheese astroga with phalanx but im not that level yet lol. For quov tsin I haven't tried it but I know you just get 90 max res and high reduce physical damage and the damage actually heals if im not mistaken right?