SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thanks, it took like 30 full shrines. :-D
dungears
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I found a weapon enchantment scroll that will make a weapon ethereal. Two questions about this:

1. Does the ethereal weapon damage factor into the max 200% ED a weapon can get? Or is it added before the 200% max ED?

2. If the ethereal damage increase is before the max 200% weapon damage, would it be a good idea to make the crafted bow for this build ethereal and socket it with 5 perf skulls and one indestructible jewel? Or is it better to stick with normal crafted bow with 6 perf skulls?

Thanks.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Read the scroll, it works only on daggers.
dungears
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Wotan wrote:Read the scroll, it works only on daggers.

Doh! Yep, you're right. Sorry for silly question.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
dungears wrote:
Wotan wrote:Read the scroll, it works only on daggers.

Doh! Yep, you're right. Sorry for silly question.

No problem, its kinda misleading, cause it says weapon. You are not the first one to get tricked by that.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dungears wrote:I found a weapon enchantment scroll that will make a weapon ethereal. Two questions about this:

1. Does the ethereal weapon damage factor into the max 200% ED a weapon can get? Or is it added before the 200% max ED?

2. If the ethereal damage increase is before the max 200% weapon damage, would it be a good idea to make the crafted bow for this build ethereal and socket it with 5 perf skulls and one indestructible jewel? Or is it better to stick with normal crafted bow with 6 perf skulls?

Thanks.

Etheral is 25% more damage to the weapon applied before anything else, so as it multiply with ed, it's bonus is way better than a perf skull. Too bad that as said, the scroll only is for dagger
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dungears wrote:I found a weapon enchantment scroll that will make a weapon ethereal. Two questions about this:

Thanks.

eth doesnt work on bows, but it's a base dmg multiplier.

for instance, a 67-75 base weapon with 200ed has 201-225 displayed dmg. if it was eth, that 67-75 is turned into 81-93 base dmg, which is turned to 243-279 with 200ed. so in a way, it increases the value of ed; its especially good on runewords or with Jah/Xis runes where you can bypass the 200ed limit.

but again, you cant eth a bow D:
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
I followed your guide and killed all the boss except Samael and Deimoss(I am stuck with Dlab lv11-12), do you have any tips/guide for them?
Thank you very much.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=KeNg_ii
my gear
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1

This bow worth keeping?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes, overall good bow not to mention it has tantrum on, which is valuable late game with the petulant armor.