SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
schardti13
Imp
5 | 1
fr0gbug wrote:Read the description for wyrmshot, more specifically its skill synergies.


Thanks!
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
526 | 91
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
schardti13 wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:Read the description for wyrmshot, more specifically its skill synergies.

Thanks!


i just wanted to say, its a good habit to question things and ask around. good habit to have :) especially for median. a lot of things people do in general can be improved when you ask yourself questions. sometimes people act out of habit even for something that is now obsolete or was changed.
schardti13
Imp
5 | 1
Wulf wrote:i just wanted to say, its a good habit to question things and ask around.


Absolutely. Following stuff blind makes no sense to me.
Joe90NZ
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am trialing level 42 Tantrum via Petulant armor with a reflex box at (+22) and quiver (+10) plus other +skills from charms so far.
With the Petulant armor being at required level 100 (im lvl132) what do you suggest for MO fillers on the armor ? I play NL BTW. Additional dexterity or max damage ? the bow i made is a 260ED with +122max so quite a low craft to start with for petulant i know but so far have been very impressed with boss killing ability of the o skill.

Image
ee_wklaa
Balrog
126 | 0
Do you have any tips for me to kill Dark Star Dragon within 30s?
Thank you.
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
526 | 91
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Joe90NZ wrote:I am trialing level 42 Tantrum via Petulant armor with a reflex box at (+22) and quiver (+10) plus other +skills from charms so far.
With the Petulant armor being at required level 100 (im lvl132) what do you suggest for MO fillers on the armor ? I play NL BTW. Additional dexterity or max damage ? the bow i made is a 260ED with +122max so quite a low craft to start with for petulant i know but so far have been very impressed with boss killing ability of the o skill.


MO on armor slots are in the guide. max dmg and dex.

ee_wklaa wrote:Do you have any tips for me to kill Dark Star Dragon within 30s?
Thank you.


i recommend to use wyrmshot with good leech, 50pr and a merc to help you tank. teleport with void charm on cooldown and follow this route:

Image

it will take a couple of tries because some teleports are blind and will get you blown up when theres too many mobs jumping on you. you can stopwatch yourself to see how close you are when dragon dies, and adjust strategy accordingly.
ee_wklaa
Balrog
126 | 0
WOW, the position for the first teleport is a very good tips. thank you so much
User avatar
Bearded_DooD
Vampiress
36 | 4
Ehhh sadly im too bad player to play as Bowzon. I completely don't understand how u guys stay alive with a char with 0 defence. When I never had any problem with other classes I just completely suck with this one, and its sad af because I love her abilities... xD
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
526 | 91
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Bearded_DooD wrote:Ehhh sadly im too bad player to play as Bowzon. I completely don't understand how u guys stay alive with a char with 0 defence. When I never had any problem with other classes I just completely suck with this one, and its sad af because I love her abilities... xD

the only thing defense is relevant for is ranged and melee physical hits, both of which can be mitigated by movement. your defense is your kiting and life leech.
killershop
Destroyer
6 | 0
I am not entirely sure I understand the advice for crafting the bow - my understanding is that the max %ED is 200. The following advice is to bless with intimidating if under 200. What I don't get is if it is close to 200 - say something like 194, wouldn't this overkill it by a lot? Doesn't it make more sense to MO to 200 and just bless with abandonned?

"2) Bless with: Abandonned if bow has 200ed, Intimidating if under 200ed."