SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ee_wklaa wrote:what is the difference between +2 rapid wyrmshot and +10 rapid wyrmshot?
the only difference is +10 cost more mana?
ie. +2 is better than +10??!

wdm skills do not increase in scaling with skill levels. only their manacost. so in this case, lower is better.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
....it doesnt make any sense, lol....
Thank you wulf~
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
will the skill Tantrum last longer if i use more UMO like Solitude or Nih socket (add Bonus to buff duration)??
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Wulf wrote:
ee_wklaa wrote:is it good to use Deviant Crown for bossing? (use only trinity and phalanx or barrage??)
or use Deviant Crown + ASKARBYDD ?

crown and askar wont work caus you need a hard point in wyrmshot to be able to cast rapid wyrmshot.

deviant in bis helm if you can make do without pr from dragonlore or wyrmshot for farming. its the helm i used for doing samael attempts. i failed, but its the highest dmg output helm for pure phalanx.

does it work if i use crown and askar and Relic (Wyrmshot) (add skill of wyrmshot) ??
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
tantrum isnt a buff. its duration only goes up with more +skill levels. range is 3-6s.

no idea for the wyrmshot relic.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thanks ^^
Vessalax
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Thanks very much for this guide. I've recently come back to playing online after a long while and this build has allowed me to easily get to level 110+
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
what is the best gear for elemental bowzon?(dont wanna use craft items as i used up all my shrines)

Athulua's Wrath - rainbow gem x6
Hanabigami

Asgardsreia / Rainbow Maiden(for lab)
Strength Beyond Strength?
Rogue Foresight?
Dementia
Death Spur
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Bad Mood x 2

mo ed and ewd is useless as there is no physical damage on Athulua's Wrath bow??
What is the best MO/UMO for this build?

%life leech is useless for elemental bowzon? need to use +Life on Strike/on kill or life spark on Strike?
then how to leech mana?

What is the meaning of "5% innate elemental damage" in Sunstone of the Gods??
There is no change in damage panel when i keep it in Inventory.
Is it useless for physical build even there is "Adds XXX fire damage" in the bow??

Thank you.
Vatiel
Banned
31 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
life spark on strike is best in slot

athuluas wrath is best if u have less than ~7k dex, horned hunter is better if u have over ~7k dex

craft is best in slot for every slot, +10% spell damage, +dex%, +flat Dex, 1x abandoned, 3x trinity, same with bow, chest is 15- 20% all attributes, plus 10-15% dex roll, flat life

abandoned/trinity crafted chest is your biggest priority, until then use the petulant which is great in midgame cause
you want to be farming bosses for perfect charms/trophies anyways, and can easily pop on a tantrum quiver to do some bosses alot
faster... baal trophy farming

You dont need to prioritize spell damage after u have 200% total from all your gear and buffs, you get alot from buff items/charms

You do want lots of items to mix around so you can always get your speed caps when you switch gear, or -enemy res when boss farming

dyers eve/qouvtsin/giants knuckle , beads of the snakequeen/ouroboros are best in slot with a craft bow that has high +innate, and a rogue merc
with dark power helm, and ideally u want one too in high labs, with a separate one for farming
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spell damage aint working with WDM skills , it increases tooltip damage but that bonus damage from spell dmg counts only for melee swing attacks.