SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dfnk8
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
dfnk8 wrote:Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?

your dmg is too low
i'd say 4-5k for duncraig
think i have 13k wyrmshots on mine, wiht paragon master skill
cheopske
Imp
5 | 0
dfnk8 wrote:Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?

I have half of your items at level 109 and have the same wyrmshot dmg..how are your skills in your talent tree?
cheopske
Imp
5 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:

your dmg is too low

What do you have more then what he has for items? other talent tree setup maybe? can you tell me where you put your points in so I can check whats so different with mine? thanks in advance!!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
cheopske wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:

your dmg is too low

What do you have more then what he has for items? other talent tree setup maybe? can you tell me where you put your points in so I can check whats so different with mine? thanks in advance!!

sure
https://median-xl.com/char/swallowed

I've tried maxing wild and free instead of ecstatic frenzy, kinda the same. bit more ms vs bit more dmg
dfnk8
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Why i can't see char on this link?
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
How do you sustain with an elemental bow, e.g. Stag Bow?

I can't. Even though the bow has:
+ 1% ctc lvl 6 Life Spark on striking
+ 2% ctc lvl 15 Gift of Inner Fire on kill

I find it's way more easier to sustain using physical bow. Especially the Askarbydd that allows you using Rapid Wyrmshot when needed.
szpuner
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

wonder if this bow is good, got crazy min max dmg 40 ias
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
szpuner wrote:Image

wonder if this bow is good, got crazy min max dmg 40 ias

Nope, Good one should have at least 200/300 to max dmg affix. TU Reflex Bow is better than that craft
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
szpuner wrote:wonder if this bow is good, got crazy min max dmg 40 ias

You don't actually have a max damage roll on that bow, it's a display bug - the min damage roll increases the display of small weird shrine damage to 1 more than it, when that doesn't actually happen before the damage line up at the top (if at all, for bows).