SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Cerec_
Destroyer
6 | 0
Can any1 help me, I feel my dmg is lower than it should be.
My ingame tooltip on Wyrmshot with Frenzy and Bloodlyst is 4.2k currently.

When I take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsSHmY ... t&index=21 his gear is very similar to mine, and yet he has more than 2x my dps. I am lacking 600 dex in comparison (still need to consume a few sigils, and am currently working on max roll charms) but I feel like 600 dex shouldn't be enough to explain that his dmg is double of mine.
My weapon has a bit lower dmg, but mine has 12% dex bonus.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Cerec_ wrote:Can any1 help me, I feel my dmg is lower than it should be.

When I take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsSHmY ... t&index=21 his gear is very similar to mine, and yet he has more than 2x my dps. I am lacking 600 dex in comparison (still need to consume a few sigils, and am currently working on max roll charms) but I feel like 600 dex shouldn't be enough to explain that his dmg is double of mine.

there was a dmg shrink in 1.7 or 1.8. these videos were shot in 1.6. so dont compare dmg, compare your dex amount.
Cerec_
Destroyer
6 | 0
Wulf wrote:
Cerec_ wrote:Can any1 help me, I feel my dmg is lower than it should be.

there was a dmg shrink in 1.7 or 1.8. these videos were shot in 1.6. so dont compare dmg, compare your dex amount.

ah ok, thanks!
cheopske
Imp
5 | 0
I'm kinda stuck at Island of the Sunless Sea, my bowzon dies in 3 hits or so. Cant see them coming and my Phalanx does terrible damage even if I spam them. So I have to Trinity the entire time while kiting. Any advice?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cheopske wrote:I'm kinda stuck at Island of the Sunless Sea, my bowzon dies in 3 hits or so. Cant see them coming and my Phalanx does terrible damage even if I spam them. So I have to Trinity the entire time while kiting. Any advice?

use wyrmshot instead of that other nonsense, why would you try to use the single-target skills instead of the autotargeting clearing skill there
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
I'd even say respec and dont stat phalanx at all, bossing with bowa is a terrible idea anyways
Xylon-Darkstar
Skeleton
2 | 0
From my experience once 100+, I just allin wyrmshot. Use trinityshot for bossing w/ spellbind and tanky A3 merc for distraction but you'll need a good sacred rare craft reflex bow as you go beyond 100+. Ignore phalanx.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
At early stages, if you struggle during clear, get an item with %reanim, or insert 6 ambers into your bow (less desirable).
nubbs
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
sutpid question: "Ber" jew craft in 2.0 what is it?
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
nubbs wrote:sutpid question: "Ber" jew craft in 2.0 what is it?

Lum rune