SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just one minor spelling mistake I found: It's called Toraja, not Tojara.

Great guide nonetheless!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Acry wrote:400 Sigs is an insane damage boost and is most likely way more efficient than struggling through dunc until you have gotten to the 400 sigs. Efficiency is the name of the game and it's best to buckle down and grind once you don't need to move from there. If you can do it though, feel free! Bowzon is very versatile as long as you have the damage and aren't losing efficiency.

I tested yesterday a bowzon in duncraig with only tu4 gear (but moed), crafted bow, and average charms till lvl req115. Capped Trinity Arrow at 24, had only 20% physical/magical damage% increase, so after patch damage should be a little bit higher. Killspeed was ok. Than i used 400 sigs and the damage increase "only" by 20%. But gameplay cleary smoother, it felt like 40% i would say. but without Sigs the killspeed was ok for me. Maybe i will do like 200 sigsfrom nila, just to not get bored from duncraig^^

Yeah Acry just tested it and reported a massive dmg loss from not having 2 ripstars and 400 sigs. I think each Dunc run took above 10 mins. I'll retest it myself when 1.6 hits, but I don't think I'll be recommending Dunc for sig farming in the guide. Too unefficient.

ParticuLarry wrote:Just one minor spelling mistake I found: It's called Toraja, not Tojara.

Great guide nonetheless!

Fixed, ty ♥
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the fast answer, I have two another questions:

Do you have any suggestions how to teleport in duncraig safe? To me often it was luck. I had the suggested ias and fhr in the guide. When i teleported some meters beside the pack it was easy, i killed them very fast and the life leech kept me alive, when i shoud get a hit. But when i teleported exactly in the pack, i most times instantly die, before i can make a shot. Even with minions. I tried Wyrm shot and barrage.

Could you explain when you use barrage and when phanlx on bosses and why? And when you use barrage should i go into melee range or as far as the range allow it.
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeOsTyLe wrote:Thanks for the fast answer, I have two another questions:

Do you have any suggestions how to teleport in duncraig safe? To me often it was luck. I had the suggested ias and fhr in the guide. When i teleported some meters beside the pack it was easy, i killed them very fast and the life leech kept me alive, when i shoud get a hit. But when i teleported exactly in the pack, i most times instantly die, before i can make a shot. Even with minions. I tried Wyrm shot and barrage.

Could you explain when you use barrage and when phanlx on bosses and why? And when you use barrage should i go into melee range or as far as the range allow it.

I think u have the answer to ur first question already, try not to tele into packs ;D When u got no choice i'd say barrage has been working the best for me in those situations.

Phalanx is mostly good for bosses u dont want to get close to or that are standing pretty still, that way u can aim the phalanx and make the entire wall (more or less) of amazons shoot the boss. Be sure u aim it correctly tho (:
Also, phalanx is useful cuz u can hurt the boss while walking around as long as u recast it every now and then.
But if u can face tank the boss barrage is prolly better.

Hope it helps (:
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
LeOsTyLe wrote:Thanks for the fast answer, I have two another questions:

As for Dunc, even in the lategame if you tele straight into a pack you'll get fhr'd and die. Teleport a few yards next to them when you have a choice. If you don't (there are only 2 place in Dunc ,I think, that doesn't let you see where you land), it's RNG. Always make a TP right before you teleport and change the angle at which you teleport; it will make you appear to a different locations.

As for Barrage vs Phalanx, just use your gut/what feels right.
    * If getting close means death, use Phalanx (Belial/Xazax/Bartuc/Quov)
    * If you can telestomp and Barrage in their face without dying, that's ideal dmg (Azmo/CoF).
    * Always Barrage versus melee targets chasing you (Butcher/BRC/Kab).
    * Barrage is bad in fights where you or your target doesnt stand still (Spirit of Giyua/Uldy)
ralle21
Imp
4 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Great guide! :clap: Looking forward playing bowzon
LordLemur
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I've been farming cows for a Sacred Reflex all day, I'm beginning to think they don't exist! T.T
sv215
Destroyer
6 | 0
Cool guide but unfortunately I like to play hardcore and ofc died early on. Are there any builds like this for hardcore with videos? Hard to come by an elite hardcore guide
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sv215 wrote:Cool guide but unfortunately I like to play hardcore and ofc died early on. Are there any builds like this for hardcore with videos? Hard to come by an elite hardcore guide

I wish you the very best of luck. This build is a 0 defense build.
Rastamepas
Cultist
23 | 0
So I'm assuming this build is suppose to literally melt like butter till you get to the point where you get ample LL and enough life to not get instagibbed?
Also if I suck at Phalanx aim is that pretty much mean most of the hard boi charms are out of my reach?