SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
LordLemur wrote:I've been farming cows for a Sacred Reflex all day, I'm beginning to think they don't exist! T.T

I always find reflex sacred in k3k, would advise to go there for better chance to get one.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
LordLemur wrote:I've been farming cows for a Sacred Reflex all day, I'm beginning to think they don't exist! T.T

Check out the Milestone section for suggestions on where to find em' :P
Rastamepas wrote:So I'm assuming this build is suppose to literally melt like butter till you get to the point where you get ample LL and enough life to not get instagibbed?

Correct. Even with a bunch of life steal, high hp and capped phys resist you'll still get rekt. Bowa is a very squishy build and you will die plenty of times throughout your run.
Rastamepas wrote:Also if I suck at Phalanx aim is that pretty much mean most of the hard boi charms are out of my reach?

Being shit at something is the first step toward being kinda decent at something :mrgreen:
I'll have videos soon about how to cast them correctly ♥
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sv215 wrote:Cool guide but unfortunately I like to play hardcore and ofc died early on. Are there any builds like this for hardcore with videos? Hard to come by an elite hardcore guide

I saw a youtube video how a bowama cleared fauzenville in hardcore. Just serach for it. If i remember right he had only 1 point in ECSTATIC FRENZY (because he didnt used it) but max BALANCE rest was simlar to this build (in therms of skilling). But still very unsafe.
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
do you guys cast Ecstatic Frenzy all the time ? since it will bring your defense to 0. I am level 77 in nightmare and die a lot
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
oLYMPUS wrote:do you guys cast Ecstatic Frenzy all the time ? since it will bring your defense to 0. I am level 77 in nightmare and die a lot

I do, even in Duncraig or even Tran Athulua, where especially there all the amazons does pure physicall damge, and my chance to be hit are 95% (withoute EF is 75-80% so whatever). Max HP, capped IAS and high %ll is what helps for your sustain.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
oLYMPUS wrote:do you guys cast Ecstatic Frenzy all the time ? since it will bring your defense to 0. I am level 77 in nightmare and die a lot

It's normal to die a lot in the early-mid game. Bowzons get very strong with items and good charms. It's very bad in the beginning, but scales up really fast.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

It doesnt matter, you have garbage defense anyway. Get more life leech (and/or damage) to stay alive.
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Question..how do you typically kill bosses? I'm struggling with them big time. Also when you say to save AC for rings. Is that like a cube recipe? I can't find anything on the documentation. Anyways enjoying the build so far!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
diego11807 wrote:Question..how do you typically kill bosses? I'm struggling with them big time. Also when you say to save AC for rings. Is that like a cube recipe? I can't find anything on the documentation. Anyways enjoying the build so far!

Distract bosses by summoning Fire elementals next to them. They also slow bosses with Defensive Harmony.
Then Phalanx, position yourself so that a lot of Zons hit the same target

Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Or if you are still early game (norm, nm, early hell) you can just keep bosses in place with Fire eles/merc and Trinity Arrow them to oblivion. Of course it's wise to learn the mechanic that tranvanhieu showed early on, it will be needed.