SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
StinkRot
Prowler
15 | 0
I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing guide. I have been following it and am level 118 now. It has been going so much better than last time I tried to make a bowazon. I really appreciate how much detail you put into it!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
thanks for your guide. It's very helpful. But there one thing I don't understand. When ubers boss face you, why they were so week, lol. I tried many time to defeat all uber boss lv 120. now I'm lv 135 and I will take 125s boss.
ah, one more thing, with your horoffic set your phalanax damage is very high, i wonder is horofic set more effective than late game gear for boss. Now I'm wearing 2 giant's knuck, bread of snack, hrati's craft, gloves and boots of zakarum set, belt endless, royal circle but I feel boss 125 is still very strong for me.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
kirito220993 wrote:ah, one more thing, with your horoffic set your phalanax damage is very high

zak set doesn't work with phalanx because both wolf stance and phalanx share the right-click skill slot. if you have wolf stance activate, it means you arent casting phalanx. zak set is for grinding with wyrmshot on left slot and wolf stance on right slot.

as for my dmg being high (or probably your dmg being low) :

kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Wulf wrote:
kirito220993 wrote:ah, one more thing, with your horoffic set your phalanax damage is very high

zak set doesn't work with phalanx because both wolf stance and phalanx share the right-click skill slot. if you have wolf stance activate, it means you arent casting phalanx. zak set is for grinding with wyrmshot on left slot and wolf stance on right slot.

yeah. I know it, phalanx can't combine with wolf stance. but I still think late game gear is quite hard to kill boss uber.because damage is less than honofic set
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kirito220993 wrote:
Wulf wrote:

yeah. I know it, phalanx can't combine with wolf stance. but I still think late game gear is quite hard to kill boss uber.because damage is less than honofic set

Based on the gear you gave, you shouldn't be having much problem. That being said, you could make things easier by getting Wind Runners boots (should only take 1hr in Teganze) and some Hammerfists or Abandonned craft gloves. After that, just make sure your FCR is 117 (or at least 68) and you will stomp bosses. Maybe post your notarmory link so we can see.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
kirito220993 wrote:
Wulf wrote:

hammerfists/crafted belt/wind runners all have better dmg than honorifics. as i said theres no point in using zakarum set for bossing, of course your dmg will go down if you do. youre sacrificing dmg pieces for an aura, but dont end up using that aura...
kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DemonSlayer
this is my gear now. my phalanx damage is 15k, it's too low, I feel very hard when kill boss. With these gear, can I defeat all boss lv 125?
ps: I just change gem to stack 300% fire res. normally, gem in socket is amathys.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kirito220993 wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DemonSlayer
this is my gear now. my phalanx damage is 15k, it's too low, I feel very hard when kill boss. With these gear, can I defeat all boss lv 125?
ps: I just change gem to stack 300% fire res. normally, gem in socket is amathys.

You should have no problem with the damage at all with that gear.
Are you lining up the phalanx correctly, so they are vertical and pretty much all phalanxes hits the same target?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeahsper wrote:
kirito220993 wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DemonSlayer

You should have no problem with the damage at all with that gear. 15k phalanx is actually quite high.
Are you lining up the phalanx correctly, so they are vertical and pretty much all phalanxes hits the same target?