SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Double posted -_-, see last post sry.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Controlledanger wrote:Right i understand that, but i'm saying it will overwrite the koth's BL of a higher level (which scales the bl dmg as its higher level).

If I were to use Mace+Kodo, TU4 Mace BL proc gives me 183ewd. This number is factoring in 15ewd to innate BL and proc BL from shield for a total of 30ewd. If Kodo was to inadvertenly proc (17% chance to happen), I’d get 130ewd instead. So on average, I get 174ewd at all times.

If I were to use only use Mace and a random +sk shield, I would always be at 153ewd 100% of the time (remember that we also lose the 15ewd from innate BL given from shield).

So all in all, even factoring the occasional bad BL proc’ing, you’ll still have higher ewd on average using Mace+Kodo.

Did I omit something or this is sound logic?

If you want to do calculations yourself, to make your life easier: lvl 24 BL is base 108ewd and lvl 8 BL is 55ewd (not counting dmg to BL). Don't forget that dmg to BL affects both the proc and innate BL.
Edited by Wulf 3 years.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How many attempts did you make at Jday ? Tried 2-3 times, dying is pretty easy here. Looked easy in your video. Got the charm, will try again later.

Everything else went fine, except for Athulua and Zagraal being cancer. Doable, but pretty tricky.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:How many attempts did you make at Jday ? Tried 2-3 times, dying is pretty easy here. Looked easy in your video. Got the charm, will try again later.

Everything else went fine, except for Athulua and Zagraal being cancer. Doable, but pretty tricky.

First attempt was a success. I redid a 2nd one to make sure it wasn't luck, and it was a success as well (that's the one I recorded). Then I never really returned. Biggest tip I can give for Judgment is to MOVE when they cast their hooming projectiles, these things will oneshot you.

To be honest, all ubers are somewhat tricky because everything can kill you. Even at lvl 140, geared out the dick, doing Triune runs, I sometimes die to Primus Bladestorm. I think as a character, you have to accept that bowzon is just a class that dies. It doesn't stop us from gathering most charms SSF though :)

Right now I'm working on a triune trophy (for sleep upgrade), then I'll probably work on doing Laz. All ubers from Baal to Witch are already recorded, but I didn't have a chance to edit them with songs yet. Will probably do that over the course of next week.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I managed to do Zagraal and Athulua by summoning elementals, pre-casting Phalanx and diving to bait a teleport. I need to stay mobile too. Worse case scenario, I’ll farm Teganze to get Wind runner on 40%ms boots. I didn’t bother with the honorifics, that may explain why I never get out in time.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:I managed to do Zagraal and Athulua by summoning elementals, pre-casting Phalanx and diving to bait a teleport. I need to stay mobile too. Worse case scenario, I’ll farm Teganze to get Wind runner on 40%ms boots. I didn’t bother with the honorifics, that may explain why I never get out in time.

Yeah, that's a very good strategy against telestomping ubers.
Beabington
Fallen
1 | 0
How rare is it to get the pierce modifier on the Six Angel Bag?
AllFallen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
<<If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do.>> - but Riftwalker dropped one upgrades for charm, or no?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Beabington wrote:How rare is it to get the pierce modifier on the Six Angel Bag?

Six Angel Bag only gets the iierce once you upgrade it with Sunless Crystal Bird (1/6 drop chance from the 6 bosses).
AllFallen wrote:<<If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do.>> - but Riftwalker dropped one upgrades for charm, or no?

Farm Riftwalker for uniques, not the charm upgrade. You get 1.5 uniques per run (1 run = 15 seconds).
AllFallen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Wulf wrote:
Beabington wrote:How rare is it to get the pierce modifier on the Six Angel Bag?

Six Angel Bag only gets the iierce once you upgrade it with Sunless Crystal Bird (1/6 drop chance from the 6 bosses).
AllFallen wrote:<<If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do.>> - but Riftwalker dropped one upgrades for charm, or no?

Farm Riftwalker for uniques, not the charm upgrade. You get 1.5 uniques per run (1 run = 15 seconds).

Hm, <<Lesser Riftwalker>>, which in Act2 Garem lvl 1 = Riftwalker?