SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
aloudnoise wrote:Hey, thanks for testing, i think theres some different aproach, its deals small damage, but when you shoot at pack of 15+ mobs with wyrmshot its procs like 50 times in one second, so the damage multipliers cause orbs flies in front mobs all at once.

Also i got proc on quiver too
and my clearing of dunc become 2 times faster by my feelings, its pierces all mobs when shoots, some times it deals 25k damage as description states, and i noticed it, cause some times all mobs just dies instantly in all room

where did you see it deals 25k dmg?
Are you refering to this? the 25k dmg refers to the 1% atomize part, not the spell itself.

I think you're getting your procs' dmg mixed up with your wyrmshot projectiles ><
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
Is this an endgame-worthy bow or should I keep rolling my second reflex bow with inti-shrines? I know it's a good bow cause it's a 200-300 roll and it's the first one I got so I use it (cubed with life leech and ewd) but is it worth upgrading? I couldn't get anything better with 40+ inti shrines.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speaking about procs, usually the damage is irrelevant, but stuff like Cryo Beam also freezes mobs, which sometimes can be really good because you can perma freeze if you have enough targets, and dont have to sorry about dodging mobs, which means you can deal more damage because of low down time while not dodging.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
adiabloplayer wrote:Image
Is this an endgame-worthy bow or should I keep rolling my second reflex bow with inti-shrines? I know it's a good bow cause it's a 200-300 roll and it's the first one I got so I use it (cubed with life leech and ewd) but is it worth upgrading? I couldn't get anything better with 40+ inti shrines.

This is a cool bow, but not among the best I've seen. To get something that is excellent, you'd need ed-min-max together, or ed-max paired with something that would make farming/bossing easier, like mf or a nice wdm proc or slow%.

Yeahsper wrote:Speaking about procs, usually the damage is irrelevant, but stuff like Cryo Beam also freezes mobs, which sometimes can be really good because you can perma freeze if you have enough targets, and dont have to sorry about dodging mobs, which means you can deal more damage because of low down time while not dodging.

Its a quiver proc (not bow). And yes it is good. It's why I put it i nthe list of relevant affixes for quivers in the item section. that said, I would always prioritize min-max-dex-leech from quivers.

cryobeam only works for trash mobs (bosses dont freeze) and trash mobs dont need that much cc'ing anyways, everything dies very fast.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is Xazax actually difficult ? I’ve done Vizjun, Astrogha and Yshari in the 125 range. Always had issues on this guy.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Is Xazax actually difficult ? I’ve done Vizjun, Astrogha and Yshari in the 125 range. Always had issues on this guy.

Nah, Bowzon might kill him the easiest out of any class I've done it on. Phalanx can knock back the Pentients nearly endlessly. I think it comes down to a lack of damage or lack of FCR for any difficulty on him.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Johnny Impak wrote:Is Xazax actually difficult ? I’ve done Vizjun, Astrogha and Yshari in the 125 range. Always had issues on this guy.

I did it as a fresh 125 before I could even do Fauzt and killed him easily without even dying. Run around and spam phalanxes, if you cant reach xazax to spell bind, spellbind the mobs so they become slow and you can spam more phalanxes.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

He's basically a DPS check. He's a decent indicator of how your build is doing, damage-wise, when you get to the 125 range. I wouldn't say he's actually difficult, but it's probably the first legit test, along with Belial. Astrogha is fairly easy by comparison, since you can body run him with limited damage, you don't have that option with Xazax. Either you bring the damage required or you basically have no chance. Maybe there are some builds/people who still have a shot with 100 adds out but finding more damage is by far the easiest and shortest solution.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I just had my dose of DPS check with Vizjun. 2-3 deaths by stupid mines, other than that it was fairly easy. I’ll give it a shot then.

Next up will be something like Uldyssian. But I have to get rid of Jah in T4 Einherjar first. That thing just refuses to drop after 20ish Duncraig runs.

Edit: I finally found some use for barrage. Narrow hallways in the second part of the Yshari Sanctum. These bone giants that cast miasma and have uber high poison damage. And only in cases you can’t pre-cast Phalanx in said hallway because of angle.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Sorry for the delay on the videos. They've been done a while ago but I didn't have the chance to sit down for a couple of hours and edit them. I'll upload everything all at once up to Void within the next few days/2 weeks (all ubers done beside Laz/Samael/Deimoss).