SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
robin_nerf
Prowler
15 | 0
Just hit level 115 and as I'm new to the game I dont know all the strats yet :)
So since I dont have found a Sacred Reflex Bow yet, were do I farm this ?
therealotg
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
using your guide and having a blast, but just got to nm mode, and following your guide you say to use cain's armor, just rescued cain but not armor where does one find cain's armor?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
therealotg wrote:using your guide and having a blast, but just got to nm mode, and following your guide you say to use cain's armor, just rescued cain but not armor where does one find cain's armor?

Talk to Akara.
therealotg
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
poggers thanks for reply ^_^
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Appreciate the guide. I’ve been using it for this ladder season.

I’m currently lvl 133. My farming setup: Crafted bow, Royal circlet, Wolverines skin, Black void, Hammerfist, Windrunner, 2x ripstar, scarab of death.

I farm Duncan very quickly but fautz is a bitch atm. My question is, what should I be MOing my gear with? Feeling like I fucked up by MOing my gear with common orbs rather than UMOs (5x max, 3x dex) I’m cool with having did it to my cheaper gear (Royal circlet, hammerfist) but I did it to my Black void belt too (5x max, 3x dex). My Wolverines skin is a near perfect roll and I actually haven’t MOed it yet. I want to only modify it with the best. So what MOs or UMOs should I put in to my gear, namely black void and Wolverines skin, for maximum effectiveness in farming Dunc and Fautz.

I also have an idol of rygnar I use for bossing, suggestions on that?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Cah23 wrote:Appreciate the guide. I’ve been using it for this ladder season.

I’m currently lvl 133. My farming setup: Crafted bow, Royal circlet, Wolverines skin, Black void, Hammerfist, Windrunner, 2x ripstar, scarab of death.

I farm Duncan very quickly but fautz is a bitch atm. My question is, what should I be MOing my gear with? Feeling like I fucked up by MOing my gear with common orbs rather than UMOs (5x max, 3x dex) I’m cool with having did it to my cheaper gear (Royal circlet, hammerfist) but I did it to my Black void belt too (5x max, 3x dex). My Wolverines skin is a near perfect roll and I actually haven’t MOed it yet. I want to only modify it with the best. So what MOs or UMOs should I put in to my gear, namely black void and Wolverines skin, for maximum effectiveness in farming Dunc and Fautz.

I haven't released it yet, but I plan to have a Farming section in a near future.

This is what it says about fauzt:
What makes a fauzt run efficient or not is not rly your dmg, but how often you go in fhr. aim for 17k hp and 50pr.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Wulf wrote:
Cah23 wrote:Appreciate the guide. I’ve been using it for this ladder season.

I haven't released it yet, but I plan to have a Farming section in a near future.

This is what it says about fauzt:
What makes a fauzt run efficient or not is not rly your dmg, but how often you go in fhr. aim for 17k hp and 50pr.

Thanks for the response bud. Still curious on what MOs or UMOs I should be using on my late game gear (Wolverines skin, black void, Royal circlet, Rygnar)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Cah23 wrote:Thanks for the response bud. Still curious on what MOs or UMOs I should be using on my late game gear (Wolverines skin, black void, Royal circlet, Rygnar)

max+dex everywhere.

if you want absolute bis, either
Marksman's Eye
Marksman's Eye
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
5% Attack Speed
+3 to Minimum Damage
10% Bonus to Attack Rating
2% to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
or
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-6 Damage
+10 Required Level
. They're both excellent, but as I only play SSF, i dont know which of them are best.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Wulf wrote:
Cah23 wrote:Thanks for the response bud. Still curious on what MOs or UMOs I should be using on my late game gear (Wolverines skin, black void, Royal circlet, Rygnar)

max+dex everywhere.

if you want absolute bis, either
Marksman's Eye
Marksman's Eye
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
5% Attack Speed
+3 to Minimum Damage
10% Bonus to Attack Rating
2% to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
or
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-6 Damage
+10 Required Level
. They're both excellent, but as I only play SSF, i dont know which of them are best.

Good to know! That’s exactly what I was wondering, thank you. Wait, what do you mean by “only playing SSF” what does ssf stand for?
Heretic667
Imp
4 | 0
SSF = solo self found

I'm finding I've hit a wall damage wise around level 120. I'm spent every single shrine I've had on a crafted bow and this was the best I was able to get so far.

Comparing this bow to the one used in your Duncraig video, yours is clearly better, but I noticed your Phalanx skill is 7991-17K which is WAY higher than mine showing at 4783-6264. Is your bow making THAT much of a difference compared to mine? I still have ~130 signets to go and afraid my damage is still going to be nowhere near yours when I get to the cap

Here's my NotArmory: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Naamah

Any obvious suggestions for improvement here? Tried following the guide and milestones best I could so far. I'm rocking the chest and helm from the Zerae's set with a 25% IAS quiver and IAS jewel in the helm to keep my IAS above 292.

My bow/damage:

Yours from the video for reference: