SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Norrec787
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sorry for double post, just wanted to state that I figured out my error. I did not know that you can only put jewels in the extra sockets before the rune, I attempted it with a gem first with does not work.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Tesseract wrote:How long dies it take to bring down Uldy? I see it's not exactly 10 minutes, but in the video his hps go down really cool. In my game he takes near to no damage and almost doesn't wander aimlessly, always attacking and spamming edyrems every two seconds. Phalanx shows up to 13k dmg, more with tantrum buff. Do I miss something or is it just so long?

it takes me 10 mins, but i optimized my charms and such to be as rdy as possible. if you skipped steps it will take longer. theres no timer so theres no rush.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Question...i notice that you say in the gear section some items have stats they don't have. Like you say Royal Circlet has ewd, but i see it nowhere on the item. Am i missing something? Or like how you say Knuckle has 15%ls and 25dmg when those are not the values.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Based wrote:Question...i notice that you say in the gear section some items have stats they don't have. Like you say Royal Circlet has ewd, but i see it nowhere on the item. Am i missing something? Or like how you say Knuckle has 15%ls and 25dmg when those are not the values.

dmg to undead/demons is in the form of ewd. and most monsters in this game are either undead or demons, so i just count it as ewd. some notable exceptions are robots, like necrobots/vizjun mobs.

minimum dmg or maximum dmg affect average dmg the same way. so i count min dmg and max dmg as the same affix. so 10min + 15 max = 25 dmg total. just like the triune upgraded sleep is 45 dmg (20 min 25 max).

to give you a specific example: say your base sheet dmg displays 100-200 (avg 150). having it change to 120-200 dmg (20min dmg) or 100-220 (20max dmg) ends up being the same avg dmg (160). in other words, having a bow with 430 max dmg would amount to the same average than a bow with 110 min to 320 max dmg. so i just pool both affixes together.

as for the 15ls on gk, my bad. i confused 5-10 into 15, but in reality avg is 7.5%ls. thx for bringing it to my attention, fixed :)
krastinov
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I dropped the warbringer mystic orb
Warbringer
Warbringer
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
3% Chance to cast level 5 Arrow on Striking
Adds 3-4 Damage
+10 Required Level
, is it worth it on the weapon?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
no i dont think so
cma78
Banned
20 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Most detailed build so far with the milestone progression and uber quests, i have one question though, what does MO stand for ?, as a new player abbreviations don't help me much, but i'm guessing it has something to do with cubecrafting.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
cma78 wrote:Most detailed build so far with the milestone progression and uber quests, i have one question though, what does MO stand for ?, as a new player abbreviations don't help me much, but i'm guessing it has something to do with cubecrafting.

Mystic orbs.

Edit: Think you missed this.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
cma78 wrote:Most detailed build so far with the milestone progression and uber quests, i have one question though, what does MO stand for ?, as a new player abbreviations don't help me much, but i'm guessing it has something to do with cubecrafting.

Yeah it's a lot of information to process fort a new player, I'm glad you're asking questions :)

A MO (Mystic Orb) is a small bubble/upgrade you can buy from a vendor (some give you dmg, others dex, others deadly strike, etc). That small upgrade can be cubed with one of your gear. This transfers over the stat, but increases your gear's item level requirement by a bit.

For instance, this one gives you +2 maximum dmg in exchange for +4 lvls.

I suggest to skim through the documentation (especially cube recipes). A lot of things will make more sense or give you cool ideas :)

MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I spent the last 4 days building this toon. I just dinged level 124, & my overall impression with it is that either A) Something must have changed with the build between this current patch & the patch this guide was written for, or B) I'm just a total noob and my gear is complete crap. Yea, I get it...I'm a noob, but just hear me out.

I followed the milestones to a tee, & then just hit a brick wall by the time I got to your "Mid Game" section, wherein you suggest to try doing some ubers after eating 400 sigs. I died well over 100 times trying to kill these guys (I wish I was exaggerating):

"Judgment Day → Duncraig (2zon) → Kabraxis → Quov Tsin (35str+dex) → Baal → Xazax..."

I eventually just gave up, & then swapped over to my poorly equipped starter PSN Druid build in order to grab the first 2 of those charms. I then traded them to my Bowzon, died another ~30 times trying to take down Kabraxis, & then just gave up on the ubers to attempt farming Tengaze. Well, it was so painfully slow that I decided to just farm K3K for about 9 hours straight in the hopes that I get enough shrines to carry the build along with crafts. First thing I did after crafting some gear was try running Dunc, & it was pretty much just a death simulator. Worth noting: I saw your video of you doing Dunc with gear nearly identical to my campaign leveling gear, & you literally had twice the damage that I have now after spending 12+hours crafting upgrades from that leveling gear. No clue what's going on here, but here are some pics of my gear and stats.

Update: Just tried Tengaze again after the crafts. Still sucks. Starting to wonder if the root of my problem is the massive dmg range on my bow: adds 51-310 damage. Gonna dump another few hundred shrines on another bow craft to see if that's the case.

[color=#00BF00]Stats

Bow

Rings (both identical)

Belt

Ammy

Boots

Chest

Helm

Gloves

Quiver