SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ee_wklaa wrote:i have a natalya's deception, is it good for bowazon or Shapeshifter merc? what is the best UMO for bowazon? use Crystal of Tears? -2%Max life x 4 will become -8%? (-56% if i used 7 umo!!!)?
use Marksman's Eye??

or Strength Beyond Strength/The Petulant is the best?

Note that this -% max life won't affect life you getting off paragon vita bonus
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
To be more precise, the %hp stat only works for life gained from base vit, and flat life from charms/skills/gear. Life per lvl stat is the exception from this, thats not affected by %hp. Paragon is bonus vit, so yeah, %hp doesnt affect it.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Thank you for the reply~
i feel so frustrated that after so many upgrade, my bowazon still died easily in lv14 lab ~v_v~

Tank
20K life shape merc(90 max all res) + 36 minions (30k-120k hp each including champions of the sun) (all die very fast :roll: )

Ama
all res 90max
11-16k damage of Wyrmshot
17k hp (how to have more life effectively? use Empyrean Glory instead of adrenaline rush ring? use Kingsport's arrow? use Idol of Fortune instead of Dyers Eve? ~v_v~)

Don't know what to do next :roll: :(
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=KeNg_ii
Edited by ee_wklaa 2 years.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
you have surpassed me by far in terms of progression. im afraid i can be of no help.

my guide is aimed toward new players to grab most charms by themselves with minimal gear; it is not aimed toward super-lategame for players who trade for full BiS gear/UMO/trophies and such. the highest content ive completed was Laz. completing samael / high labs require too much of a time investment when playing SSF. at least for me. so i chose not to cover them.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Thank you Wulf, your guide really helped me a lot :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:To be more precise, the %hp stat only works for life gained from base vit, and flat life from charms/skills/gear. Life per lvl stat is the exception from this, thats not affected by %hp. Paragon is bonus vit, so yeah, %hp doesnt affect it.

According to what i've tested life per lvl affected by %hp too
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Larzuk's Round Shot
Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Warbringer
which one is the best UMO if my BOW is already 200%ed??
is Larzuk's Round Shot still the best?
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Celestial Sigil and Dyers Eve which one is better for high labs / deimoss / samael?
Jordan28
Invader
9 | 0
Hey there im trying to figure out how i do the math to get the parameters for the bow the 200ed 300dm i was looking at some of the examples and im kind of stumped is there a formula to figure out the 300dm part? i understand the ed its a mod i just don't get the damage. Thank you!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jordan28 wrote:Hey there im trying to figure out how i do the math to get the parameters for the bow the 200ed 300dm i was looking at some of the examples and im kind of stumped is there a formula to figure out the 300dm part? i understand the ed its a mod i just don't get the damage. Thank you!

No math. You're looking for this mod:
IMG_20210505_081658.jpg