SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Barrage will shred cows like they're not even there.
bryanseaf15
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Opgedronken wrote:Barrage will shred cows like they're not even there.

If we are going all in on Dragonbore and Elemental Command, doesnt that make our damage become boosted more by "Adds X elemental damage" and isnt barrage worse because of this and only having 1 point in it? Srry, first season in mxl and trying to understand the elemental vs physical damage. My char sheet damage dropped by about 500 max on Wyrmshot after finally getting a Horned Hunter but it seems to be clearing faster than it was with the Askar bow.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I haven't seriously buit it, just ran it up to lvl 120. I only have 1 point in wyrmshot to shoot around corners sometimes.
For the rest maxed barrage and all the defensives. Probably not the best, but it worked and haven't really looked into it any further :P.
With the panheon bow set it does pretty well.
bryanseaf15
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Opgedronken wrote:I haven't seriously buit it, just ran it up to lvl 120. I only have 1 point in wyrmshot to shoot around corners sometimes.
For the rest maxed barrage and all the defensives. Probably not the best, but it worked and haven't really looked into it any further :P.
With the panheon bow set it does pretty well.

I'm trying to find a bowa build that just shreds primarily Dunc and Teganze and thats it. I dont care to push it for Sos, I have a sorc for that, but all of the outdated content I see on the bowas farming those areas are just blasting through with wrymshot and never running out of mana, I have to chug a mana pot after each pack with Wrym it seems.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do not recommend this build if you plan on doing anything other than farming dunc and teganze.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sfp4 wrote:Do not recommend this build if you plan on doing anything other than farming dunc and teganze.

This build can literally burn down scos
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Is it still worth maxing phalanx? or I should just max the cd?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
berry117 wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:Do not recommend this build if you plan on doing anything other than farming dunc and teganze.

This build can literally burn down scos

true, I've seen top bowazons and they use ele build at level 140+, so imo its still good, just not the phys build
spiritarr
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Phys has the advantage of leeching like mad, ele is higher dps
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
spiritarr wrote:Phys has the advantage of leeching like mad, ele is higher dps

I don't see how you leech "like mad" with sub dmg sub phalanx sub everything

oh well, I switched to cold wolf and it's so much better lol. Maybe i'll get back to it once a good build shows off