SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
McLovin wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:
Doomhp wrote:pls update for ver 2.5.1

all of the SU upgrades are whatever you find and feel is better than previous slot
Helm - Anything > TU Diadem > Siegfried=TU Diadem? > Eidolon looks decent > SU Helm Upgrade
Chest - Griswald Armor > Tu Quilted Armor > Sacred chest upgrade
Gloves - El runeword > TU chain gloves > Abandoned craft > SU Glove upgrade
Belt - Eth runeword > TU light belt > Abandoned craft > SU belt upgrade
Boots - Ith runeword > TU Light plated boots > Wind Runner(these are massive, one of the best upgrades)
Weapon - Edge or Shark in Reflex Bow > TU Reflex Bow > Crafted Reflex Bow > SU Bow/Mastercrafted Bow
Rings/Amulet - whatever is found

any questions anyone has in this thread please do not inquire

if you are wondering what skills to use

https://tsw.vn.cz/ladder/

visit that link, search by bowzon, use your judgement

Doomhp wrote:Thank!

I am #2 Bow-Amazon on the ladder board but please dont use my build for any reference or ideas. I suck at this game :D (also, my build is far from finishing because: i play a lot self-found (expect bow and gloves the equitable items are selffound & I refuse to use normal mystic orbs and only want to use umos)

But here is a small tip for players who struggle with Scosglen:
Relic (Resurrect)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 90
+25% Magic Find When Near a Revenant
+(17 to 35) to Resurrect
+(21 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Life
Absolutly underrated Farming tool for Scosglen. DMG-wise I was ready for Scosglen at lower level, like many bow amas but the corrupted Druids one-shotted my decoy and every corrupted Druid was a pain in the butt to kill. I randomly found this Relic, tested it, and it was a blessing. For lower level labs it was nice, you cant use it there, but you can start with 3 meat-shields. After lab 5 or 6 its kinda useless. Also gives +25% magic find.

For any lower level content: 100 to Fauzt (130), where you can easy farm to Lvl140: Get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200 to Dexterity

Set - its extremly cheap - and can clear Fauzt super fast. Fill rest of items with a lot of magic find. It will take you a long time till you have uniques good enough to replace the set.

Compared to #1 Bow-Amazon on the ladder board: He did a huge mistake on his quivers for late game content. Those are TU and can be crafted/farmed. Farm ACs craft a few of them, use lucky bonus (he did not and misses 5% attribute, which is a lot), use corrputed crystals and hope for a good bonus. Yes, it takes some time but in long term he is missing free stats and wasted those elemental ires (in my opinion).

you can try to wisp me ingame for quick question answered: /w *McLovin

cap
Waste a relic slot on resurrect when its in asgardsreia helmet, nice play
Using Rainbow Maiden in scos instead of asgardsreia and then relying on resurrect relic, nice play.
Actually suggesting pantheon set instead of the aforementioned gear in the actual guide that is better.
Actually putting 5% attribute on quiver instead of lotto.

You should read the guide.
Anyone asking questions about bowzon, besides where to put skill points should literally read the guide, and not take information from people who have little to no clue what they're talking about.
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
berry117 wrote:
McLovin wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:
Doomhp wrote:pls update for ver 2.5.1

all of the SU upgrades are whatever you find and feel is better than previous slot
Helm - Anything > TU Diadem > Siegfried=TU Diadem? > Eidolon looks decent > SU Helm Upgrade
Chest - Griswald Armor > Tu Quilted Armor > Sacred chest upgrade
Gloves - El runeword > TU chain gloves > Abandoned craft > SU Glove upgrade
Belt - Eth runeword > TU light belt > Abandoned craft > SU belt upgrade
Boots - Ith runeword > TU Light plated boots > Wind Runner(these are massive, one of the best upgrades)
Weapon - Edge or Shark in Reflex Bow > TU Reflex Bow > Crafted Reflex Bow > SU Bow/Mastercrafted Bow
Rings/Amulet - whatever is found

any questions anyone has in this thread please do not inquire

if you are wondering what skills to use

https://tsw.vn.cz/ladder/

visit that link, search by bowzon, use your judgement

Doomhp wrote:Thank!

I am #2 Bow-Amazon on the ladder board but please dont use my build for any reference or ideas. I suck at this game :D (also, my build is far from finishing because: i play a lot self-found (expect bow and gloves the equitable items are selffound & I refuse to use normal mystic orbs and only want to use umos)

But here is a small tip for players who struggle with Scosglen:
Relic (Resurrect)
Relic
(Random class Only)
+(17 to 35) to Resurrect
Absolutly underrated Farming tool for Scosglen. DMG-wise I was ready for Scosglen at lower level, like many bow amas but the corrupted Druids one-shotted my decoy and every corrupted Druid was a pain in the butt to kill. I randomly found this Relic, tested it, and it was a blessing. For lower level labs it was nice, you cant use it there, but you can start with 3 meat-shields. After lab 5 or 6 its kinda useless. Also gives +25% magic find.

For any lower level content: 100 to Fauzt (130), where you can easy farm to Lvl140: Get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200 to Dexterity

Set - its extremly cheap - and can clear Fauzt super fast. Fill rest of items with a lot of magic find. It will take you a long time till you have uniques good enough to replace the set.

Compared to #1 Bow-Amazon on the ladder board: He did a huge mistake on his quivers for late game content. Those are TU and can be crafted/farmed. Farm ACs craft a few of them, use lucky bonus (he did not and misses 5% attribute, which is a lot), use corrputed crystals and hope for a good bonus. Yes, it takes some time but in long term he is missing free stats and wasted those elemental ires (in my opinion).

you can try to wisp me ingame for quick question answered: /w *McLovin

cap
Waste a relic slot on resurrect when its in asgardsreia helmet, nice play
Using Rainbow Maiden in scos instead of asgardsreia and then relying on resurrect relic, nice play.
Actually suggesting pantheon set instead of the aforementioned gear in the actual guide that is better.
Actually putting 5% attribute on quiver instead of lotto.

You should read the guide.
Anyone asking questions about bowzon, besides where to put skill points should literally read the guide, and not take information from people who have little to no clue what they're talking about.

well, thats your opinion and i just told my experience. and just typing aggresiv doesnt make your build better.

"Using Rainbow Maiden in scos instead of asgardsreia and then relying on resurrect relic, nice play." yup, also works, both are kinda rare, i found more resurrect relics than i found asgardsreia, but for farming higher labs rainbow maiden > asgardsreia (unless you go for defensiv build and dont play ecstatic frenzy)
"Actually putting 5% attribute on quiver instead of lotto." yes, 5%ATR > 50%MF for high labs, and having a spare quivers with lotto in stash for farming.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
McLovin wrote:"Using Rainbow Maiden in scos instead of asgardsreia and then relying on resurrect relic, nice play." yup, also works, both are kinda rare, i found more resurrect relics than i found asgardsreia, but for farming higher labs rainbow maiden > asgardsreia (unless you go for defensiv build and dont play ecstatic frenzy)
"Actually putting 5% attribute on quiver instead of lotto." yes, 5%ATR > 50%MF for high labs, and having a spare quivers with lotto in stash for farming.

I'm liking bowzon a lot, it's a nice one to clear areas with. However, I've been playing since the season start and haven't dropped a single relic. Been farming one char to 140 in Fauzt, and the other is now 129.

How do people find relics besides Baal? I thought relic drops were increased but I'm having especially shitty luck. My lvl 140 char is still playing in the gear he got when he was lvl 105 :D Zero upgrades dropped except for Beads of the Snake Queen.
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
McLovin wrote:"Using Rainbow Maiden in scos instead of asgardsreia and then relying on resurrect relic, nice play." yup, also works, both are kinda rare, i found more resurrect relics than i found asgardsreia, but for farming higher labs rainbow maiden > asgardsreia (unless you go for defensiv build and dont play ecstatic frenzy)

I'm liking bowzon a lot, it's a nice one to clear areas with. However, I've been playing since the season start and haven't dropped a single relic. Been farming one char to 140 in Fauzt, and the other is now 129.

How do people find relics besides Baal? I thought relic drops were increased but I'm having especially shitty luck. My lvl 140 char is still playing in the gear he got when he was lvl 105 :D Zero upgrades dropped except for Beads of the Snake Queen.

SCOSGLEN has good drop rate for Relics:
From the docs:
SCOSGLEN
[...]Drop Bias
Increased chance to drop Enhanced Runes, Relics, sacred base items, and Oils of Conjuration, Greater Luck, Augmentation, and Intensity.
Etherborns always drop at least rare quality items and have a chance to drop entire Arcane Crystals.
Sapling Guards have the highest chances to drop one or several runes.[...]

I have only found 1 Relic (excluding the Baal drop) to LVL140 and I farmed also a lot Fauzt.
Now I have farmed quite a lot Scosglen, and I have found there over 40 Relics. - You can get there 1-2 Relics per hour depending on the clearspeed. The corrupted treasure from the druids also have a small chance for relic (I think I got 4 or 5 Relics there from ~200-250 Treasures.)

e/ If you struggle with the corrupted druids, I recommend getting Resurrect-Skill from
Asgardsreia
Asgardsreia
Spangenhelm (Sacred)

Defense: (2894 - 3192) to (3206 - 3537)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
5% Chance to cast level 1 Arrow on Striking
-2% Base Block Chance
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(4 to 7) to Resurrect
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(31 to 40)% to Dexterity
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
or
Relic (Resurrect)
Relic
(Random class Only)
+(17 to 35) to Resurrect
footprint_pipp
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
so we play power still or is ele now kinda ok aswell?
footprint_pipp
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
whith all the ias we get with clone, is maiden bow 456ias an option? or long war bow 360ias, which i reach now by accident. why play reflex bow?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
footprint_pipp wrote:whith all the ias we get with clone, is maiden bow 456ias an option? or long war bow 360ias, which i reach now by accident. why play reflex bow?

Why would you ever use long war bow over reflex bow? Reflex bow needs 292 ias only and has better dex scaling.
footprint_pipp
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Istaryu wrote:
footprint_pipp wrote:whith all the ias we get with clone, is maiden bow 456ias an option? or long war bow 360ias, which i reach now by accident. why play reflex bow?

Why would you ever use long war bow over reflex bow? Reflex bow needs 292 ias only and has better dex scaling.

bcs i didnt know better :P i do now
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
This guide requires an urgent reboot or the creation of a new...
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gomel wrote:This guide requires an urgent reboot or the creation of a new...

Make it then.

Also no it doesn't.