SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Glorious Book of Median can be upgraded with both Archbishop Lazarus Trophy and Book of Cain on the same charm?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides

just keep crafting until you find a bow with higher min and max dmg. dont bother with runewords or uniques. BiS would be 200ed, 120 min dmg, 320 max dmg, ctc arrow/knife, on double abandonned bases. its nearly impossible to find.

for general questions about charms and such, you can ask in discord general chat or short question thread :)
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you ~~^^
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
is it good to use Deviant Crown for bossing? (use only trinity and phalanx or barrage??)
or use Deviant Crown + ASKARBYDD ?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ee_wklaa wrote:is it good to use Deviant Crown for bossing? (use only trinity and phalanx or barrage??)
or use Deviant Crown + ASKARBYDD ?

crown and askar wont work caus you need a hard point in wyrmshot to be able to cast rapid wyrmshot.

deviant in bis helm if you can make do without pr from dragonlore or wyrmshot for farming. its the helm i used for doing samael attempts. i failed, but its the highest dmg output helm for pure phalanx.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you ~~^^
maracakabob
Imp
5 | 1
Wicked, thanks!
Edited by maracakabob 2 years.
maracakabob
Imp
5 | 1
Wulf wrote:
maracakabob wrote:out of curiosity, how much dmg do you think someone at lvl 130 should be doing with your build?

At lvl 135 for uldy fight, my budget zon had 7k wyrm and 14k phalanx (50 pr, 117fcr). Lategame wyrmshot will reach around 10-12k dmg.

Wicked, thanks!
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
what is the difference between +2 rapid wyrmshot and +10 rapid wyrmshot?
the only difference is +10 cost more mana?
ie. +2 is better than +10??!