SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
meffo
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Johnny Impak wrote:I’d say it’s between good to start and great. Ed and max damage is there, dexterity is always good to have. Congratulations.

As guides states, add perfect skull and mystic orbs until it reaches your level. Just look again at the items section to see what mo to put first.

ty but i want to know if i need to blees it and with what shrine to blees it
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bless it with abandoned or intimidating shrine. Abandoned will give you more dexterity and attack rating, intimidating will give deadly strike and more damage, although it is already capped. I’d go for intimidating just for the deadly strike.
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey guys, if someone strugles to teleport in first(tp) room and gets overwhelmed before even do anything, i found spot where nobody can reach you except necrobubles , even explosive barrels do not hit you.
Just tp right on marked place on screen, exact on edge of arrow, you will tp in middle of the wall
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Johnny Impak wrote:I can’t wait to see her taking Samael down on video. In theory it should be doable with trinity arrow and 199 pierce. Unless physical tur
ns out to be better. What do you think ?

I think Samael moves too much for Trinity to be good. It's only high dmg on stationary targets. I sure will give him a try with Phalanx though, but unsure if I'll be able to kill him. It will require very specific and rare items. I'm thinking something revolving around
Deviant Crown
Deviant Crown
Einherjar Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 1958 to 2106
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 60
Required Dexterity: 534
Item Level: 120
If you have No Points in Lioness, Shieldmaiden,
Thundermaiden, Crimson Rite and Dragonlore:
+50% Cast Speed
+100% Magic Find
+33% Deadly Strike
+25% Physical Resist
+600 Spell Focus
+(4 to 5) to Amazon Skill Levels
+100% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Socketed (4)
and the highest dmg pieces possible while maintaining 90 cold/light res.

meffo wrote:hi all im new to the mod i make this and idk if its good or not and if its good what i need to do to it now ? Image

It's decent to start with. I concur with impak: Inti/Aban bless, luck, and MO with ewd-ds-max in this order.

inti and aban bonuses are almost identical in dmg, but aban has a slight egde against some bosses because you dont always have 95% chance to hit all mobs (even at 150k total ar). The additional ar% might bump up your chance to hit by a couple of % digits.

I use to think inti was always better even on 200ed bows just because it meant you could use your aban charges on armor rolls, but I wrongly omitted the ar%. So I learned and changed my mind since. That said, inti is ALWAYS superior in a context where you can make use of the ed%, no debate there (for instance, you get a 199% or lower ed bow).
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I happened to get an Askarbydd drop yesterday. How does it compare to Phalanx is terms of boss killing efficiency ?

As for AR, I’m sitting at 24k, lvl 115. After a couple of reruns I should get a better Spirit Trance drop. I didn’t have any issues yet, the way you set this up makes her very effective.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:I happened to get an Askarbydd drop yesterday. How does it compare to Phalanx is terms of boss killing efficiency ?

As for AR, I’m sitting at 24k, lvl 115. After a couple of reruns I should get a better Spirit Trance drop. I didn’t have any issues yet, the way you set this up makes her very effective.

For bossing (1 target), Askar's rapid wyrmshot is worse dmg than a bland 200ed 300max craft bow using Phalanx at max fcr frames.

That's a quick 5 minute test I did for Kab, but I get similar results for just about every boss in the game.

You'll have more charms and items that pump ar (wind runners, yshari charm, weapon luck roll, aban bless). but ye in the early-mid game, your chance to hit is a solid 95%. it only gets lower as you keep progressing into the lvl 125+ bosses.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok so this is the part I don't get. As I said, I've never played phys dmg based chars, I know there is a particular way to workaround the max 200% ED(EWD?) issue... but I need some translation here :
"What do I MO my gear with?
Weapons: inti/aban bless+luck first → %ed to 196 → ewd → ds → max (In doubt, use a dmg calculator)."

What means : "%ed to 196"? 196 what? And I get even more confused with after cliking on this. https://i.imgur.com/WRRWBuU.png
Also what mean "max" at the end of the sequence ?

Again, I'm sure it totally makes sense for players used to play with phys weapons, but I'm really diving into it for the first time.

Thanks !
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:Ok so this is the part I don't get. As I said, I've never played phys dmg based chars, I know there is a particular way to workaround the max 200% ED(EWD?) issue... but I need some translation here :
Weapons: inti/aban bless+luck first → %ed to 196 → ewd → ds → max (In doubt, use a dmg calculator)."

What means : "%ed to 196"? 196 what? And I get even more confused with after cliking on this. https://i.imgur.com/WRRWBuU.png

Again, I'm sure it totally makes sense for players used to play with phys weapons, but I'm really diving into it for the first time.

Thanks !

Enhanced damage to 196% (if it rolled less). 200% is the cap before you socket. Max is maximum damage.

There is a list of abbreviations at the top of the guide.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
riddyl wrote:
Philby wrote:Ok so this is the part I don't get. As I said, I've never played phys dmg based chars, I know there is a particular way to workaround the max 200% ED(EWD?) issue... but I need some translation here :

Thanks !

Enhanced damage to 196% (if it rolled less). 200% is the cap before you socket. Max is maximum damage.

There is a list of abbreviations at the top of the guide.

Ok thanks, so no need to apply ED MOs over 196%. I still don't get the attached table but I guess I understood the essential part.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge

Thanks !

ed and ewd are two different affixes.

ed multiplies the base dmg of the weapon and it caps at 200.

ewd is a stat that multiplies your total dmg (weapon, min dmg, max dmg), it acts as and is additive to dex (no cap).

if your bow has 198ed on it, it means adding a ed MO on it would only give you 2ed instead of 15 (because it caps at 200). meaning that the dmg that you'd get from that MO would be lower than a simple +6max dmg MO. I calculated how much dmg each 1ed gave and figured that 5ed was better than 6max dmg, but not 4ed. that's why I recommend to stop at 196ed.