SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
astroasko wrote:Phalanx is dead. I found Wyrmshot to be effective replacement for boss killing, but you need the SU Reflex bow and different approach. Also Rebel runeword is an easy BiS till them SSU armors.

Overall bow Amazon is not a good character to develop if you want high endgame. Only good for Dunc and Tagenze speed farm.

:roll:
Cerec_
Destroyer
6 | 0
Can some1 please explain me how you are supposed to obtain a reflex bow? Guide says to gamble at lvl 17, and I have flipped over 400 pages @lvl21 without a single reflex bow, is this normal?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Cerec_ wrote:Can some1 please explain me how you are supposed to obtain a reflex bow? Guide says to gamble at lvl 17, and I have flipped over 400 pages @lvl21 without a single reflex bow, is this normal?

you now need lvl 25 in 2.0 hahaha
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
A most excellent guide, good on ya!
OwlWraith
Skeleton
3 | 0
So, I see the Tal Reflex Bow, but putting the rune in the bow does nothing, even with a 1os and 2os with a jewel in first.
Adamcapps08
Invader
8 | 0
astroasko wrote:Phalanx is dead. I found Rapid Wyrmshot to be effective replacement for boss killing, but you need the SU Reflex bow and different approach. Also Rebel runeword is an easy BiS till them SSU armors.

Overall bow Amazon is not a good character to develop if you want high endgame. Only good for Dunc and Tagenze speed farm.

Trinity Shot is RIDICULOUS single target damage. I've killed Baal in under 2 minutes with this build. Many bosses Phalanx is not great against since they teleport so much, but Trinity makes up for it, AND this build can full clear Duncraig in just over 3 minutes.
astroasko
Djinn
537 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Adamcapps08 wrote:
astroasko wrote:Phalanx is dead. I found Rapid Wyrmshot to be effective replacement for boss killing, but you need the SU Reflex bow and different approach. Also Rebel runeword is an easy BiS till them SSU armors.

Trinity Shot is RIDICULOUS single target damage. I've killed Baal in under 2 minutes with this build. Many bosses Phalanx is not great against since they teleport so much, but Trinity makes up for it, AND this build can full clear Duncraig in just over 3 minutes.

Yes, if you can aim during all the dogging and teleportation happening :D
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Adamcapps08 wrote:full clear Duncraig in just over 3 minutes.

Clip please
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Leveled a bowzon to 120, not the same as pre 2.0 but it's still pretty capable.
bryanseaf15
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I leveled with Wyrmshot to 110 so far and it hasnt exactly been a breeze. Following the leaderboards for a different outlook on the build compared to pre 2.0, and noticed that all bowas are tri-ele damage with Athulas. Does adding that tri-ele damage from the bow make the huge difference in damage? Im using Askarbyyd/Rebel/VexNef helm/Honorific boots/gloves/belt, I havent had luck finding ripstars but am using scarab of death, and im finding it ridiculously difficult to clear even cows. Wyrmshot isnt "blowing up the screen" like most bowa mains are expressing and I'm definitely not feeling the power.