SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Awesome guide. I am excited to see the uber videos. Normaly i just skip the charms 130+ and some hard 125 and i trade them. But maybe this time i try doing them, with your guide.

The Milestones are very good for newbies. Maybe you could add a
list of abbreviations or when some abbreviations are only used a few times you can write the hole name, instead of the abbreviation.

I didnt see any informations about the Level Challange and Ennead Challenge in the Early Game Milestones or in another Part, did you forgot?

And you wrote to do nila till 400 sigs. Maybe it is better just to do Duncraig (you have the chance of getting SSU's) and cube sigs from unneeded SU's and Set's. Take longer to get 400 sigs but you will probably have nice items. Or are the SU's so badly needed for the Arcane Crystalls, so it is overwall/longtherm more efficient to do nila?
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeOsTyLe wrote:Awesome guide. I am excited to see the uber videos. Normaly i just skip the charms 130+ and some hard 125 and i trade them. But maybe this time i try doing them, with your guide.

list of abbreviations or when some abbreviations are only used a few times you can write the hole name, instead of the abbreviation.

I didnt see any informations about the Level Challange and Ennead Challenge in the Early Game Milestones or in another Part, did you forgot?

And you wrote to do nila till 400 sigs. Maybe it is better just to do Duncraig (you have the chance of getting SSU's) and cube sigs from unneeded SU's and Set's. Take longer to get 400 sigs but you will probably have nice items. Or are the SU's so badly needed for the Arcane Crystalls, so it is overwall/longtherm more efficient to do nila?

Level challenge and ennead challenge are basically just repeat what you've been doing. Wyrmshot, Barrage and Phalanx to victory. It isn't really needed to be mentioned; I think by the time you get to these points you've learned somewhat how to play a 0 defense class. They can also refer to the K3K/TA part of the guide for a reference that'll work the same.

400 Sigs is an insane damage boost and is most likely way more efficient than struggling through dunc until you have gotten to the 400 sigs. Efficiency is the name of the game and it's best to buckle down and grind once you don't need to move from there. If you can do it though, feel free! Bowzon is very versatile as long as you have the damage and aren't losing efficiency.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
LeOsTyLe wrote:Awesome guide. I am excited to see the uber videos. Normaly i just skip the charms 130+ and some hard 125 and i trade them. But maybe this time i try doing them, with your guide.

Excellent suggestions :)

I tried not to mention "obvious things", like "kill nm baal, kill meph, progress in a3, do the lvl 50 portal that spawns in front of you". I only mention stuff that might not come to mind. But maybe it will be worth it to just quickly mention for new players. I'll also put in a video for them since lvl 50 challenge is somewhat tricky to clear with just Barrage (easy to die).

I'll have a list of abbreviations soon and yes I will write full name for those I only use a handful of times.

I will write "do nihl or dunc (preference)", but I do agree with you. Dunc runs give you a chance to actually find amazing gear, even if its slower for sigs. Its also still fast to run when you have a craft weapon (6-7 mins per run using honorifics iirc). But Acry might be right though, it might be hard/inefficient to farm dunc without the 400 sigs. 400 more attr points is HUGE dmg.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One hell of a guide my dude, bookmarked it. I don’t see how I can avoid making a bowa now :)
Magicblow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys, i think i'm blind i cant spot how to skill that beast
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magicblow wrote:Hey guys, i think i'm blind i cant spot how to skill that beast

The skill tree is in text just above the breakpoints-table, almost at the top of the guide. (:
Magicblow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so i was right, i am blind
thanks !
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
By far the best guide I've seen in a while. I couldn't decide what build to go for but after reading this guide I'm definitely giving this a shot. Never played with a Bowzon so it should be interesting. Thank you for such a detailed guide! Well done sir
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
Absolutely beautiful guide layout, love the visual cleanness! I hope all guides implement this level of detail one day
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Acry wrote:400 Sigs is an insane damage boost and is most likely way more efficient than struggling through dunc until you have gotten to the 400 sigs. Efficiency is the name of the game and it's best to buckle down and grind once you don't need to move from there. If you can do it though, feel free! Bowzon is very versatile as long as you have the damage and aren't losing efficiency.

I tested yesterday a bowzon in duncraig with only tu4 gear (but moed), crafted bow, and average charms till lvl req115. Capped Trinity Arrow at 24, had only 20% physical/magical damage% increase, so after patch damage should be a little bit higher. Killspeed was ok. Than i used 400 sigs and the damage increase "only" by 20%. But gameplay cleary smoother, it felt like 40% i would say. but without Sigs the killspeed was ok for me. Maybe i will do like 200 sigsfrom nila, just to not get bored from duncraig^^

Wulf wrote:I tried not to mention "obvious things", like "kill nm baal, kill meph, progress in a3, do the lvl 50 portal that spawns in front of you". I only mention stuff that might not come to mind. But maybe it will be worth it to just quickly mention for new players. I'll also put in a video for them since lvl 50 challenge is somewhat tricky to clear with just Barrage (easy to die).

Right, i just forgot there was in sigma changes to this, my fault. I thought you have to go into halls of dead and the spider cave thing. Didnt play for a while^^
Edited by LeOsTyLe 3 years.