SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Tesseract
Invader
9 | 0
Ok, I did some lab testing and it only adds to all her other good points. Ecstafrenzy bowzon has a great time in Labs too. Wyrmshoot lacks damage with less mob density but tantrum/phalanx combo works really well. Tantrum kills all melee, and phalanx is guerilla type, working from behind the walls. In tiers 1-10 ama is literally immortal, has burst damage and that with no respec needed.
Red tiers require a dedicated setup, maxed fire ele/spellbind instead of bow skills (barrage, wyrm, most trinity). Since it would be best to get 200-300 bow + Tantrum (don't have it myself still though, feels great as it is) so maybe Magical craft will synergize greatly.
She clears tier 13 and should go even further. Some bosses on 13 already require effort dmg wise but overall it is fine.
Main problem would be not dying at the enter and t11 is actually harder than 12-13 in that. Killing bosses in t11 is easier though as phalanx works better in the open. Also when you're face to face to them they won't bug and cast invisible spells. Anomaly especially likes doing that with flamestrike, just a oneshot out of nowhere.
Rifting with this build is crazy adrenaline gameplay, maybe not the best labber but still very effective. Im also not sure which merc to change into, still sending my abjurer to death lol
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Can't seem to do lazarus, whatever I do I always die because he doesn't want to stop chasing me, when is the right time to teleport away and start running ?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ethario wrote:Can't seem to do lazarus, whatever I do I always die because he doesn't want to stop chasing me, when is the right time to teleport away and start running ?

Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Wulf wrote:
Ethario wrote:Can't seem to do lazarus, whatever I do I always die because he doesn't want to stop chasing me, when is the right time to teleport away and start running ?

Yeah I don't know I had a really hard time with the timing of that teleport he just seems to spam it on me, it really doesn't help that we lost the movement speed from amazon. Anyway I did it on my assassin :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: , my amazon got close but it was too hard for me, much respect to you and the char is still a dream to farm on had alot of fun following your guide !
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
shabopmc
Destroyer
7 | 0
i'm following this guide, im at lvl 107, following milestone guide, but, my siegfried (T3) dont get this amount of damage like yours, mine is on 42-125 cold/fire and lightining damage, yours have 250+, why?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
shabopmc wrote:i'm following this guide, im at lvl 107, following milestone guide, but, my siegfried (T3) dont get this amount of damage like yours, mine is on 42-125 cold/fire and lightining damage, yours have 250+, why?

There was dmg rework in patch 1.7. It didn't actually change anything, as most monster HP was also reworked.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
jampula best :)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:jampula best :)

Nah you are.
:yay:
Still waiting for that bow-druid. Although someone beat you to it.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:
Wulf wrote:jampula best :)

Nah you are.
:yay:
Still waiting for that bow-druid. Although someone beat you to it.

I'll still post it I think ♥
It will be similar to this bowzon guide in form (base setup, milestones, uber videos, and item upgrades), but much shorter. I'll try to stick purely to basic information, similar to Aerial's guide.