SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you^^
Mozydown
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is 1% fire, lightning, ice absorb better than 1% avoid for boot enhancement?
demoxu
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Mozydown wrote:Is 1% fire, lightning, ice absorb better than 1% avoid for boot enhancement?

avoid is good for farm
ragequitpls
Imp
4 | 0
Loved the guide and hopefully I will be able to clear everything soon.

How important is "Dexterity Damage Bonus" on Bow? Mine's got around 600% with 200% ed and 270 max dmg. I noticed that your Phalanx(lvl 123 char with 3.2k DEX) deals around 8-17k dmg. However, I have around 4k dex and my Phalanx deals only 5 - 9k damage, even though(after comparing) I got a bit better gear. Is 300% on "Dexterity Damage Bonus" that much of a difference or am I missing something?

Thanks
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ragequitpls wrote:Loved the guide and hopefully I will be able to clear everything soon.

How important is "Dexterity Damage Bonus" on Bow? Mine's got around 600% with 200% ed and 270 max dmg. I noticed that your Phalanx(lvl 123 char with 3.2k DEX) deals around 8-17k dmg. However, I have around 4k dex and my Phalanx deals only 5 - 9k damage, even though(after comparing) I got a bit better gear. Is 300% on "Dexterity Damage Bonus" that much of a difference or am I missing something?

Thanks

"Dexterity Damage Bonus" is just the EWD you're getting from your dex, there's no way to get more of it except by getting more dex.

What are you comparing to? 1.7.0 squished character damage and monster health by about half, and it sounds like you're comparing to an earlier character because your damage is about half even with higher dex and a good bow.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
ragequitpls wrote:Loved the guide and hopefully I will be able to clear everything soon.

Thanks

my videos date from 1.6, but in patch 1.7 there was a dmg shrink for ewd, weapon scalings, mana and elemental dmg. monster hp got reduced to make up for it. compare your progress to my dex, not the sheet dmg.
Mozydown
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
demoxu wrote:
Mozydown wrote:Is 1% fire, lightning, ice absorb better than 1% avoid for boot enhancement?

avoid is good for farm

Would the avoid also be useful for bossing?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Mozydown wrote:
demoxu wrote:

avoid is good for farm

Would the avoid also be useful for bossing?

use absorb instead.

2% fire-cold-light dmg reduction > 1% dmg reduction vs all dmg.
sojourn
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm having a real tough time deciding what to MO onto my gear in the mid game.
Mozydown
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey Wulf,thanks for the build, I'm at near end game and I got some questions about gearing for dmg.
1. Is Dyer's lotteried with +1 sk and with the path of brutality (+9 to deadly strike) stronger than Snake queen
2. What is the optimized UMO/MO for armor, bow, and jewelry?
3. What enchant should I use for my Body and Belt?
I'm running a 71-290 bow, SBS, Giant's x2, Dyer's, Black Void, Wind runner, Royal Circlet and have all my breakpoints.