SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
adiabloplayer wrote:
j3r3my wrote:what "@res" means in this guide?, its not listed in the abbreviation. Thank you

resistances.

thank you much appreciated, one more thing what resistance should be prioritize?
cnlnjzfjb
Cog
226 | -1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I tried bowzon this patch, and I felt no smooth in Fauzt. Maybe there is sth I did wrong? Need some advice.
I think I have pretty enough gear for farming, but still can't kill robots in Fauz. I need 7-8 Wyrmshots to kill a robot! And that feels really terrible and makes it not behave in Fauz at all! Btw, with rapid Wyrmshots, I couldn't even do tier 6 lab! The damage feels so low. Is there some change in 1.7 for bowzon or just my fault?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 3 weeks.
pepe030
Prowler
19 | 0
looks like you are missing alot FHR. For Fauz you need to hit the cap.
I always switch to Scarab for Fauz.
Tesseract
Acid Prince
45 | 0
For necrobots, you should have ~16800 hp and 50% dr (flat pdr also should smooth it somehow?) so that they don't put you into recovery at all no matter FHR. The guide says about it I believe.
As for dmg, you may try full rainbow in fauzt (smth like
Athulua's Wrath
Athulua's Wrath
Stag Bow (Sacred)

(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 557
Item Level: 120
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
1% Chance to cast level 6 Life Spark on Striking
3% Chance to cast level 63 Sun Strike on Striking
Adds 400-950 fire damage
Adds 400-950 lightning damage
Adds 400-950 cold damage
-33% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists -33%
1% Reanimate as: Skovos, Priestess of Karcheus
1% Reanimate as: Philios, Priestess of Hefaetrus
1% Reanimate as: Lycander, Priestess of Zerae
Socketed (6)
) would shine here). If you are phys, hit bots with Trinity, they'll melt with your gear. Or skip them altogether, you may just get exp/drop from other mobs.
In hard hitting places like faust Rapyd is worse than your native skills. I didn't try labs yet, but it should be even worse there. Monsters are fat, you hit just some of them while others run to you and kill you. So maybe switching to Wyrmshoot will help (and Phalanx is nice too, it gives the strongest leech).
cnlnjzfjb
Cog
226 | -1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pepe030 wrote:looks like you are missing alot FHR. For Fauz you need to hit the cap.
I always switch to Scarab for Fauz.

I will try that, ty.
Tesseract wrote:For necrobots, you should have ~16800 hp and 50% dr (flat pdr also should smooth it somehow?) so that they don't put you into recovery at all no matter FHR. The guide says about it I believe.
As for dmg, you may try full rainbow in fauzt (smth like
Athulua's Wrath
Athulua's Wrath
Stag Bow (Sacred)

(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 557
Item Level: 120
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
1% Chance to cast level 6 Life Spark on Striking
3% Chance to cast level 63 Sun Strike on Striking
Adds 400-950 fire damage
Adds 400-950 lightning damage
Adds 400-950 cold damage
-33% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists -33%
1% Reanimate as: Skovos, Priestess of Karcheus
1% Reanimate as: Philios, Priestess of Hefaetrus
1% Reanimate as: Lycander, Priestess of Zerae
Socketed (6)
) would shine here). If you are phys, hit bots with Trinity, they'll melt with your gear. Or skip them altogether, you may just get exp/drop from other mobs.
In hard hitting places like faust Rapyd is worse than your native skills. I didn't try labs yet, but it should be even worse there. Monsters are fat, you hit just some of them while others run to you and kill you. So maybe switching to Wyrmshoot will help (and Phalanx is nice too, it gives the strongest leech).

Thx, I will consider doing ele in Fauz. Trinity definitely works with bots, when not facing 10+ of them.
User avatar
Wulf
Heretic
413 | 67
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Thx, I will consider doing ele in Fauz. Trinity definitely works with bots, when not facing 10+ of them.


I support what Tess said regarding the 17k hp and 50pr. I haven't had the chance to get to it yet, but I plan to release a farming section in the future. Here is what I have tov say about Fauzt:

Image
cnlnjzfjb
Cog
226 | -1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:I support what Tess said regarding the 17k hp and 50pr. I haven't had the chance to get to it yet, but I plan to release a farming section in the future. Here is what I have tov say about Fauzt:


Thx, my current problem may not be the hp or FHR. The biggest is lacking damage in 1.7 patch. I just can't kill them with Wyrmshots in 1.7.

Even though I pushed my gear so hard, not godly but pretty enough, I still need 7-8 shots to kill bots in 1.7 patch. And when that happened, u can imagine that it was supposed to be painful farming Fauz. And the most annoying is I couldn't find a way to further increase my damage to 2-3 shots-killing level when now 7-8 shots.

I also have a phys melee sorc in 1.7 with almost BIS gear. And still, it sucks in Fauz. I can't help thinking that somehow, some bds are not as good as before in 1.7.

Nice guide, btw. Really appreciate it.
bigli
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there a more foolproof way of doing the Imperius fight than shown in the video? Most attempts I'm ending up with him planting himself on the bridge making Phalanx impossible to hit, and wyrmshot (even though for this point im overgeared) barely scratches him, and the area to fight him feels far too small compared to Malthael. I feel like I'm just zerging and hoping to get lucky but its the one fight thats stalling my progression right now.
User avatar
Wulf
Heretic
413 | 67
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Thx, my current problem may not be the hp or FHR. The biggest is lacking damage in 1.7 patch. I just can't kill them with Wyrmshots in 1.7.

Even though I pushed my gear so hard, not godly but pretty enough, I still need 7-8 shots to kill bots in 1.7 patch. And when that happened, u can imagine that it was supposed to be painful farming Fauz. And the most annoying is I couldn't find a way to further increase my damage to 2-3 shots-killing level when now 7-8 shots.

Nice guide, btw. Really appreciate it.


Necrobots are very tanky, even if you have godlike dmg. Don't lag behind for the leftovers. Just keep on advancing. Most necrobots will die when they're bunched up together because several arrows are hitting them, arrows that are meant for the targets behind them. If try to kill leftovers when theres little density you'll be wasting time.

For efficient runs on a phys build, I'd aim for 17k hp, 50pr, 9-10k max wyrm dmg and 200-250mf. Can't say for ele build because I've never dropped the ssu stag myself T.T

bigli wrote:Is there a more foolproof way of doing the Imperius fight than shown in the video? Most attempts I'm ending up with him planting himself on the bridge making Phalanx impossible to hit, and wyrmshot (even though for this point im overgeared) barely scratches him, and the area to fight him feels far too small compared to Malthael. I feel like I'm just zerging and hoping to get lucky but its the one fight thats stalling my progression right now.

I'd just recommend to retry him when he gets to a weird spot. Eventually you'll get good positioning and he will die.
Hotler
Skeleton
2 | 0
Wulf wrote:<Milestones>


Hi Wulf,

Thanks for the great guide. I haven't played MXL in over 5-ish years so it's like starting anew.

Edit: Asked an obsolete question regarding Level Challenge.

Also, what can I do to improve my survivability early on? I just ripped around 8 times at Norm Diablo. I basically get 2-shot and have no sustainability besides flasks. Am I missing something?

Thanks and kind regards,
Hotler