SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:I'll still post it I think ♥
It will be similar to this bowzon guide in form (base setup, milestones, uber videos, and item upgrades), but much shorter. I'll try to stick purely to basic information, similar to Aerial's guide.

Awesome. No offence to DeathSeraph but I'd rather read your build.
paolo12
Cog
204 | 18
Wulf wrote:
Jampula wrote:
Wulf wrote:jampula best :)

Nah you are.
:yay:
Still waiting for that bow-druid. Although someone beat you to it.

I'll still post it I think ♥
It will be similar to this bowzon guide in form (base setup, milestones, uber videos, and item upgrades), but much shorter. I'll try to stick purely to basic information, similar to Aerial's guide.

Please do.
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Sorry it might be a stupid question but one of my problems with the amazon is the mana, 20% mana leech even with Askarbydd isnt enough and i cant find any mana leech in the guide. Is there something im missing?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Txoroa wrote:Sorry it might be a stupid question but one of my problems with the amazon is the mana, 20% mana leech even with Askarbydd isnt enough and i cant find any mana leech in the guide. Is there something im missing?

Askarbydd's rapid wyrmshot cost a lot more mana than the base wyrmshot. Even if you had a lot of mana stolen and mana regen, it would still drain mana.

I didn't really play with askar so I don't have a solution to offer you :(
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Wulf wrote:
Txoroa wrote:Sorry it might be a stupid question but one of my problems with the amazon is the mana, 20% mana leech even with Askarbydd isnt enough and i cant find any mana leech in the guide. Is there something im missing?

Askarbydd's rapid wyrmshot cost a lot more mana than the base wyrmshot. Even if you had a lot of mana stolen and mana regen, it would still drain mana.

yeh i know, but i meant with normal wyrm skill. 20% mana loot and doesnt hold the wyrm mana cost even with good flat dmg of an askar
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This guide is so well made. It makes me excited to start a Bowazon!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
daresso wrote:This guide is so well made. It makes me excited to start a Bowazon!

Txoroa wrote:
Wulf wrote:

yeh i know, but i meant with normal wyrm skill. 20% mana loot and doesnt hold the wyrm mana cost even with good flat dmg of an askar

with bartuc and horazon charms and mana regen on rings/ammy/quiver you should never have problems with normal wyrmshot and phalanx.
ElderMachine
Skeleton
3 | 0
First off, I want to say that this is a great guide, and I've been enjoying progressing through the game using it. But, I've been farming for give or take 5 hrs in both Dunc and K3K and still haven't seen a sacred reflex with the notifier on, am I doing something wrong or just horribly unlucky?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
ElderMachine wrote:First off, I want to say that this is a great guide, and I've been enjoying progressing through the game using it. But, I've been farming for give or take 5 hrs in both Dunc and K3K and still haven't seen a sacred reflex with the notifier on, am I doing something wrong or just horribly unlucky?

show me what you wrote in the notifier
ElderMachine
Skeleton
3 | 0
Wulf wrote:
ElderMachine wrote:First off, I want to say that this is a great guide, and I've been enjoying progressing through the game using it. But, I've been farming for give or take 5 hrs in both Dunc and K3K and still haven't seen a sacred reflex with the notifier on, am I doing something wrong or just horribly unlucky?

show me what you wrote in the notifier

"Reflex" sacred is what I've got in now, from the template you gave in the post.