Trap Rat Miniguide

vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Rare means not Sacred unique it is an item with Yellow name and it could be a tier 1-6 item not only a sacred item it just need to have ilvl99 to be sure to get +12 druid skills.
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vadust wrote:Rare means not Sacred unique it is an item with Yellow name and it could be a tier 1-6 item not only a sacred item it just need to have ilvl99 to be sure to get +12 druid skills.

Ok thank you I forgot about this staff. I suppose soon I get some extra + to all skills :)
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Added 4 ubers: Rathma Square, Azmodan, Cathedral of Vanity + Secret: Inarius’ Revenge
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The links to your new videos are put under the spoiler in the wrong way. Check them out.
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Updated, please check
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello. First of all thx for the guide. Im new to medianxl and trying it out now. Its written well and easy to understand even for a newbie. I got a couple of noob questions though :cry:
Why do you use druid only helm for the runeword?
Is it a good idea to put -req rare jewels into my shield and armor? These items give bonus to str, so we will have to pump less points in it.
What stats should i look for on jewels? Double res and stats?
What are breakpoints for trap rat form especially?
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
oztor wrote:Hello. First of all thx for the guide. Im new to medianxl and trying it out now. Its written well and easy to understand even for a newbie. I got a couple of noob questions though :cry:
Why do you use druid only helm for the runeword?
Is it a good idea to put -req rare jewels into my shield and armor? These items give bonus to str, so we will have to pump less points in it.
What stats should i look for on jewels? Double res and stats?
What are breakpoints for trap rat form especially?

Good afternoon!
1) Why do you use druid only helm for the runeword?
This runeword "Natha" works only for druid helm.
[item]Natha[/item]
2) Is it a good idea to put -req rare jewels into my shield and armor?
Unfortunately we need + res from Jewels. If you will use -req rare jewels rather then you will not get + to res and all elemental dmg will be deadly for you. You need keep +75 to all res at least on each difficulty.
3) What stats should i look for on jewels? Double res and stats?
Yes, you right
4) What are the breakpoints for trap rat form especially?
I think there is no any special breakpoints for trap rat form
evergrey
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A question from me: so the eggs you lay can stack on each other, is that correct?

I love the trap rat and this guide! I've died so many times from quill storms that I'm very happy to have them on my side and the are homing quill storms! I feel like Rambo :))
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
evergrey wrote:A question from me: so the eggs you lay can stack on each other, is that correct?

I love the trap rat and this guide! I've died so many times from quill storms that I'm very happy to have them on my side and the are homing quill storms! I feel like Rambo :))

Good agternoon!
Yes, you right. You can put so many eggs at one point as you need ;)
eolithic
Skeleton
2 | 0
seems im too late with ladder res. yep trap rat is cheap farmer + if u have lags like me its best char for farm. laggy video show that even with big lags u can easy farm. but seems flac sound add lags when record . and idk whats happens.. i play on ladder start from mxl 1.99 and ping was norm 60~ gs1 and now 100 . same provider.. maby windows8.1..
video recoreded by 1st try, so just preview.
Was my fault. in widows 8.1 glide in window mode work perfect, some fixes with graph card and nw all fine
So basic trap rat famer video with almost basic gear here

Who can help with video coding? sorencon sqeeze great coder if need get low bit rate and save high quality but music always have delay(