Melee Necromancer

BUBU
Cultist
20 | 1
Hi guys, quick question. If I were to craft an amulet with Doom proc and TTAD modifier. How would I do that, and what does TTAD stand for?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Target Takes Additional Damage
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BUBU wrote:Hi guys, quick question. If I were to craft an amulet with Doom proc and TTAD modifier. How would I do that, and what does TTAD stand for?

Reroll with oil of renewal or use dragon reroll (act 2 dragon) (d2clicker for faster (a lot)) or simply pickup any rare amulet you found and identify it
PS: can only reroll with rare amulet
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
BUBU wrote:Hi guys, quick question. If I were to craft an amulet with Doom proc and TTAD modifier. How would I do that, and what does TTAD stand for?

The TTAD modifier doubles your Doom proc damage, but only for melee hits. Thus it's not very worth it to roll for the TTAD. Just roll for the Doom. Also, if you really want TTAD, you can get it from other equipment, gloves etc.
BUBU
Cultist
20 | 1

Came out pretty decent I think :)

Thanks for the help.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Could have gotten more Allskills but aside from that its nearly decent.
BUBU
Cultist
20 | 1
I re-rolled it like 7 times and thought it was enough for today :). But yea, I will def. try to re-roll it again soon in an effort to get better stats.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
BUBU wrote:I re-rolled it like 7 times and thought it was enough for today :). But yea, I will def. try to re-roll it again soon in an effort to get better stats.

Get a spare rare ammy, and roll that one instead until you get better stats. Then roll the one with the worse stats. Stats I would aim for are Doom, +2 or 3 skills. Bonus ones would be -enemy resists, life, etc etc. But mainly Doom and all skills. Seriously don't worry about TTAD.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Doom 44 does 693 bonus dmg, is it really worthwhile?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nitz wrote:Doom 44 does 693 bonus dmg, is it really worthwhile?

This.

Doom procc is really overrated imo.