Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Faerie Fire isn't necessary for trap rat in late game. There is plenty of defense/dr/life/block available so FoN is the way to go. I don't understand why chuckles would even mention the sparking trail. Trap rat typically moves too slow and the duration is only 1.4 seconds. Rat also moves towards packs of enemies while spamming attack so there aren't going to be enemies following from behind often enough to deal any significant damage. Improving the damage output of Quill Storm with FoN will result in better kill speed.

If you're looking for good body armor,
Linga Sharira
is pretty hard to beat. With linga + charms, one only needs 15% fhr from another source to hit 6 frame bp on rat. It can also hit 15k defense when made in ancient armor and has 5% additional dr. For mid game shield, shrine crafts can work nice. Non-class shields can now roll up to 2% block and %dr affix (general shields) made it over from chaos ladder so an abandoned craft can be very useful.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To add to fumbles,

Go for Spiked or Bone Shield abandoned craft. Can get +2 all skills, or I think +3 Druid? On top of up to 10% DR, Six sockets, flat dr, and easy to equip with the shields only requiring dexterity to wear. Edit: and up to 2% block

Also, chuck, no offense, I appreciate the work you put into your guides and such, but writing basically the most common gear for any WDM build and claiming it as your own.. Hm. That gear for trap rats that he's written has basically been the baseline gear for many many years, and across to many other Melee/WDM chars.

Also also, feels, energy doesn't boost rainbow damage to weapon. It only boosts spell damage or procs tbat deal spell damage (I.e. Maybe you can create an energy based flamefront on striking fire spell trap rat? Or at least an optional setup for it so less crying happens.)

Lastly, possess on Kali gloves is like a two second duration with a 10? Second spell timer. Not efficient at all and its charge based.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Thanks a lot guys! Tonight i update the build with your suggestions, including an important thing that is missing (to MO ED on armor pieces before making the RWs)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Good to see someone writing a full trap guide. EZ starter build deserves a full writeup. Cookied hope to see you finish it soon.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the char select screen picture is at the start at the guide where it makes sense but also at the end :?
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:To add to fumbles,

Go for Spiked or Bone Shield abandoned craft. Can get +2 all skills, or I think +3 Druid? On top of up to 10% DR, Six sockets, flat dr, and easy to equip with the shields only requiring dexterity to wear. Edit: and up to 2% block
Good shield suggestion imo thanks.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
How come I always do massive damage to bosses and then I do absolutely 0 damage to them right after I hit them a few times.. Their health doesn't even really ever move much at all after the first couple of casts. I can't beat destruction baal at all. I've tried cheesing him with elf charm and spamming quill storm from a distance while casting more elfs as needed. Help? Using every item recommended in mid tier section. I beat him.. Took forever though and had to death abuse.. Sigh no clue why I do 0 damage to bosses after the first few hits.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fkfhnis wrote:How come I always do massive damage to bosses and then I do absolutely 0 damage to them right after I hit them a few times.. Their health doesn't even really ever move much at all after the first couple of casts. I can't beat destruction baal at all. I've tried cheesing him with elf charm and spamming quill storm from a distance while casting more elfs as needed. Help? Using every item recommended in mid tier section. I beat him.. Took forever though and had to death abuse.. Sigh no clue why I do 0 damage to bosses after the first few hits.

crushing blow https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Crushing_blow druid is the easiest class to get a good amount of cb on in the current state of the game due to your passives.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
shnurr214 wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:How come I always do massive damage to bosses and then I do absolutely 0 damage to them right after I hit them a few times.. Their health doesn't even really ever move much at all after the first couple of casts. I can't beat destruction baal at all. I've tried cheesing him with elf charm and spamming quill storm from a distance while casting more elfs as needed. Help? Using every item recommended in mid tier section. I beat him.. Took forever though and had to death abuse.. Sigh no clue why I do 0 damage to bosses after the first few hits.

crushing blow https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Crushing_blow druid is the easiest class to get a good amount of cb on in the current state of the game due to your passives.

Not sure I understand? I have a bunch of crushing blow is that why I'm doing no damage or do I need a lot more?