40% Block Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
40% to Strength
40% to Vitality
+15 Life after each Kill
(11 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Attacker Takes Fire Damage of 500
+ FoN Uberskill

why would you trade the damage and extra block chance just to have a bit more HP using those items ? makes no sence .

before copy-pasting info from other guides i suggest you read them first and test them after ,to see if they actualy work ; i'm still expecting to see the end game gearing , and i hope it won't be a copy-paste from my miniguide

► Show Spoiler
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fkfhnis wrote:What is good MF gear that doesn't include sacred uniques? So I can farm sacred uniques of course.

Well you can go with midgame gear, all RWs and fill them with Tir Crafted Jewels, + MF pots (id scroll +PRuby)

mahitovec wrote:vita on druid? :facepalm: Why would you write a guide if you do not know basics even?

Meh, you are right, maybe if you really cap 75% chance to block you may go with Energy to boost that rainbow dmg...

ChuckNoRis wrote:don't forget about
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
and
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Shields

'ZodLo'
Runeword Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
40% Block Speed
40% to Strength
40% to Vitality
+15 Life after each Kill
+ FoN Uberskill

why would you trade the damage and extra block chance just to have a bit more HP using those items ? makes no sence .

before copy-pasting info from other guides i suggest you read them first and test them after ,to see if they actualy work ; i'm still expecting to see the end game gearing , and i hope it won't be a copy-paste from my miniguide

► Show Spoiler

I didn't saw your traprat guide sry, i linked the 2 from which i learned about Trap rat in the beginning. Might check yours to enlarge my POV and give credit to you too if it helps me out.

I will update this weekly, and hope to reach harder ubers asap.

Gehenna and wall of fire are included in midgame gear already, also FoN is included in skillplan... i dont get your point there.

Anyway helps is appreciated, thx to all, espacially to those that gives constructive critics to improve this
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Don't listen to those without constructive critics, since they mostly talk all bullshit thinking their guides are the best just because they have ''viuws brah''. Keep doing your thing, you are in the good path.

ChuckNoRis wrote:don't forget about
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
and
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Shields

'ZodLo'
Runeword Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
40% Block Speed
40% to Strength
40% to Vitality
+15 Life after each Kill
+ FoN Uberskill

► Show Spoiler

Seriously, can't stop lmaoing at this, just shut up and make the forum a favour, stay in your ''200k views mini-guides'' ty.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Looking good. There's room for improvement but keep at it.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
TIL that energy gives rainbow damage for a traprat? :thinking:
bloodsuckern
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
hmmm
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Feeles wrote:I didn't saw your traprat guide sry, i linked the 2 from which i learned about Trap rat in the beginning. Might check yours to enlarge my POV and give credit to you too if it helps me out.
actualy i would rather that you don't use any you info found in my miniguide and instead make something of your own , different than what i did , so that this thread may actualy be counted as to be something different . you can skipp giving me credit and actualy create something by yourself .

as for FoN , unless you are a caster or having tons of elemental procs "after kill" or "on striking" i believe it makes no sence not going for FF instead . the elemental damage to weapon is too small to make up for the avoid and the auto-shooting trail (13 times/second) coming by FF.

my 2 cents .
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Feeles wrote:I didn't saw your traprat guide sry, i linked the 2 from which i learned about Trap rat in the beginning. Might check yours to enlarge my POV and give credit to you too if it helps me out.
actualy i would rather that you don't use any you info found in my miniguide and instead make something of your own , different than what i did , so that this thread may actualy be counted as to be something different . you can skipp giving me credit and actualy create something by yourself .

as for FoN , unless you are a caster or having tons of elemental procs "after kill" or "on striking" i believe it makes no sence not going for FF instead . the elemental damage to weapon is too small to make up for the avoid and the auto-shooting trail (13 times/second) coming by FF.

my 2 cents .

Ok thx for the hint, i will continue to not look at your guide to be sure to not copy it. If something will be the same will be because is best thing for build eventually.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You could actualy look in order to see what you can do different.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:You could actualy look in order to see what you can do different.

Yes i'm seeing.. some things are interesting and was already thinkin about them, like hellfire plate. That will be useful also for the 5% blink, might help a bit with kabraxis and such.

The bear stance dudu helm is interesting for farming K3KBA but for main i prefer metalhead or sky spirit.

The popopopo shield also is interesting, but i prefer rainbow stuff like shadowhymn or rainbow sssu.

Deadfall is good for dmg and saving some stat points to put​ in dex, also lot of orbs space, but idk if that will be "very end game" belt.

I need to test this FF you talking about but some uber requires rainbow dmg.. also would mantein FoN to stay different xD

Another thing i see different from our builds, and i will never give up on those.. elven songs! Those are life savier and is fun to see mobs fight each other XD