Trap Rat Full Guide [WIP]

fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Feeles wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
Feeles wrote:About merc they said it, bloodmage is a good solid choice, you can equip him with sacred Honorifics (six socket sword can be TU, no need for sacred) and MO in weapon FCR, Fire dmg, MF. In defensive gear go for Fire spell, ed, tcd, MF. you will get a merc with over 500k def, that can instaheal you and survive easily, with around 240% MF and is cheap to do.

What should I put inside of all the items?

Updated Merc Gear in Midgame section

Thanks, I have like 20+ of those shrines and had no use for them. Think i'll go the shrine route.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Having major trouble with the triune. Constantly death abusing isn't fun and feels cheaty

Maps like this make me wish I never went trap rat. Probably going to switch to poison to death abuse and cheese even harder..
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fkfhnis wrote:Having major trouble with the triune. Constantly death abusing isn't fun and feels cheaty

Maps like this make me wish I never went trap rat. Probably going to switch to poison to death abuse and cheese even harder..

For Triune you need to be well geared and well prepared. what's your gear?
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Feeles wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:Having major trouble with the triune. Constantly death abusing isn't fun and feels cheaty

Royal Circlet IO'd
Jitans Kamon IO'd
Abandoned craft gloves with 35% dex IO'd
Truce
Abandoned craft boots with 35% dex IO'd
Emerald Earth IO'd
This weapon

Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
fkfhnis wrote:
Feeles wrote:

Royal Circlet IO'd
Jitans Kamon IO'd
Truce
Emerald Earth IO'd
This weapon

Not good enough for triune. Work for ez charm, u did all from charm section? I still need to update with more ez charms, but really you want better gear for triune and all ez charms.

You may need 90 % cold resist, as close as possible to 50% dr and maybe a crafted belt with inner fire.

Always move, when you see a red circle on ground, that is a Meteor coming, insta kill. So run away from red circles when you see them
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Feeles wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
Feeles wrote:

Royal Circlet IO'd
Jitans Kamon IO'd
Truce
Emerald Earth IO'd
This weapon

Not good enough for triune. Work for ez charm, u did all from charm section? I still need to update with more ez charms, but really you want better gear for triune and all ez charms.

You may need 90 % cold resist, as close as possible to 50% dr and maybe a crafted belt with inner fire.

Always move, when you see a red circle on ground, that is a Meteor coming, insta kill. So run away from red circles when you see them

I'm luring the big guy to the other one now. Only took me like 100+ deaths to do it. The only ones I didn't do are infernal machine, creature of flame, or azmodan yet from your list.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
fkfhnis wrote:
I'm luring the big guy to the other one now. Only took me like 100+ deaths to do it. The only ones I didn't do are infernal machine, creature of flame, or azmodan yet from your list.

Oh yes.. if you are able to do that without dieing your a fuckin pro :)
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Feeles wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

How are we supposed to kill the bats? Only thing that does damage for me is mythal + something poison
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
fkfhnis wrote:
Feeles wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

How are we supposed to kill the bats? Only thing that does damage for me is mythal + something poison

Egg should work
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What's the purpose of having a Bloodmage over an Abjurer? Seems like they do way more damage, and isn't superbeast just.. super? Aren't they just to help kill physical immunes? Just wanting your thoughts/reasonings, nothing personal, just curious.