XBOW Necro (1.1)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
nikolaipka
Core Lord
381 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
runpuff wrote:Nice guide!

I will follow it to see the endgame update :)

Got a totem/summoner but I will level up an other necro this weekend and try some Xbow action!


If you have some endgame gear for xbow necro will be easier just to respec. Belladona elexirs seems to be way more commont than we all expected.
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Niko, I've tried many shrines myself and picked up all rare crossbows that I find. I've been searching for widow maker proc. Haven't found it once yet but it was in last ladder and pretty sure the patch log says it still exists. Have you had any luck?
User avatar
nikolaipka
Core Lord
381 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
L H wrote:Niko, I've tried many shrines myself and picked up all rare crossbows that I find. I've been searching for widow maker proc. Haven't found it once yet but it was in last ladder and pretty sure the patch log says it still exists. Have you had any luck?

Hm, I got one if I''m not wrong it was normal xbow not necr one. Was xbow with widowmaker proc and druid skills. Will check mules but think I just dropped it.
Btw I have widowmaker cotw for test builds if youre interested :)
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
nikolaipka wrote:
L H wrote:Niko, I've tried many shrines myself and picked up all rare crossbows that I find. I've been searching for widow maker proc. Haven't found it once yet but it was in last ladder and pretty sure the patch log says it still exists. Have you had any luck?

Hm, I got one if I''m not wrong it was normal xbow not necr one. Was xbow with widowmaker proc and druid skills. Will check mules but think I just dropped it.
Btw I have widowmaker cotw for test builds if youre interested :)


I'm more curious about the widow maker on kill proc since 1.) you can build around it by utilizing death shards and still getting widow maker then (crazy clear speed??) and 2.) it's easily obtained unlike a cotw
User avatar
nikolaipka
Core Lord
381 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Possible haven't tried it but don't like this skill. I have a question also before going to endgame gear. Do you know why Hwawin proc is not stunning toraja mobs? Stun is not connected with dex i guess like some ppl suggested.
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
nikolaipka wrote:Possible haven't tried it but don't like this skill. I have a question also before going to endgame gear. Do you know why Hwawin proc is not stunning toraja mobs? Stun is not connected with dex i guess like some ppl suggested.


It looks like the skill description for Flametail Shot in the necro tree doesn't list Stun anymore, so maybe it was removed, similar to Barb's Stampede skill?
User avatar
nikolaipka
Core Lord
381 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Update with added endgame gears and skills before finishing ubers, due to high demand.
chelseafc
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
slabo
MadeLaidMan
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Could Knight's Grace be considered for endgame boots for that arrow proc along with its other nice stats?
User avatar
nikolaipka
Core Lord
381 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MadeLaidMan wrote:Could Knight's Grace be considered for endgame boots for that arrow proc along with its other nice stats?

Yes of course, if you find one :). SInce I play I've never found them, so can't use KG :) At all they are really overrated item.