XBOW Necro (1.1)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
cowking
Djinn
541 | 54
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:Yeah but I never understood where in the dmg calculation it belonged. It couldn't be that if xbows base dmg was 50 and Widowmaker added 30, it made BASE dmg 80...

Afaik it was just flat dmg bonus that doesn't get boosted by anything, just like bonus magic damage on barrage or something.
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
cowking wrote:
Jampula wrote:Yeah but I never understood where in the dmg calculation it belonged. It couldn't be that if xbows base dmg was 50 and Widowmaker added 30, it made BASE dmg 80...

Afaik it was just flat dmg bonus that doesn't get boosted by anything, just like bonus magic damage on barrage or something.

Is it factored into the WDM% of the skill then too? or a direct damage added?
Jampula
Ice Clan
567 | 19
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cowking wrote:Afaik it was just flat dmg bonus that doesn't get boosted by anything, just like bonus magic damage on barrage or something.

That's what I thought too, being similiar to TTAD and I remember that amount being very low, so essentially Widowmaker actually got boosted by however much that "slight" boost to weapon dmg was.
cowking
Djinn
541 | 54
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:Is it factored into the WDM% of the skill then too? or a direct damage added?

Well barrage gives the full bonus in LCS (disregarding WDM%) but hard to say for sure.
suchbalance
Gore Crawler
1552 | 312
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
cowking wrote:Afaik it was just flat dmg bonus that doesn't get boosted by anything, just like bonus magic damage on barrage or something.

This is correct.