Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
aloudnoise wrote:What is maximum effective elemental pierce you need ?

Elemental pierce caps:
199 for sam/phoboss
195 for anomaly
190 for deimoss
170 for most other uber bosses
160 for astro/uldy
145 for scosglen
135 for farming
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
PeterHatEater wrote:
aloudnoise wrote:What is maximum effective elemental pierce you need ?

Elemental pierce caps:
199 for sam/phoboss
195 for anomaly
190 for deimoss
170 for most other uber bosses
160 for astro/uldy
145 for scosglen
135 for farming

Thx man!
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heya, I'm sharing a video of killing Laz with nagi assassin.

At the end of the video I show the gear, skills and attribute allocations I used.
One thing not mentioned in the OP is that the trap mastery skill is worth investing all the points into, so long as the spec is for Laz runs only.

Diabloevenger
Monkey King
285 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:Heya, I'm sharing a video of killing Laz with nagi assassin.

At the end of the video I show the gear, skills and attribute allocations I used.
One thing not mentioned in the OP is that the trap mastery skill is worth investing all the points into, so long as the spec is for Laz runs only.

Very good idea, im using the eviscerator with hakan right now but i may try respeccing to that :P
I wonder if theres a better shield than hakan ;-|
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Any recommendations for Black Ice labbing build? What oSkill to use, gear, skills, etc?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:Any recommendations for Black Ice labbing build? What oSkill to use, gear, skills, etc?

No, even GT cant really save black ice sin. About the problem weapon damage based sin lacking excellent lategame AOE skill (newly reworked 2 throw sin builds with proper ssu in 2.3 not included), I have already pointed out in a post last ladder.

Black ice can grind, with Whirlpool and Broadside, or whatever oskill u would like to use, yes. But not fast at all if compared to those lategame damage-wise lab builds in 2.3. 1.8 version is her peak. After that, black ice without dark power scroll actually lacks damage, even raven way added in 2.3 does not really solve this problem.
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How am I meant to reach strength levels required for gear? I'm at level 121 and can't yet put on
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 105
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
APAKane wrote:How am I meant to reach strength levels required for gear? I'm at level 121 and can't yet put on
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 105
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)

If you have all lvl 120 charms (especially ones giving stat bonuses) then you can respec and put some more points into str to wear gear you want. Alternatively you can rerun ubers for better +stats rolls, farm str and dex traders chest, make str dedicated wormhole.
AisForAcronym
Skeleton
2 | 0
After using the skill, I have to say, Barrier Strike feels like straight up garbage. Like a clunky, far worse version of Crucify. I don't see the appeal at all... Is that really all we have for general purpose attacks?
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
AisForAcronym wrote:After using the skill, I have to say, Barrier Strike feels like straight up garbage. Like a clunky, far worse version of Crucify. I don't see the appeal at all... Is that really all we have for general purpose attacks?

I find that Barrier Strike is used in combination with Hades Gate in late game, but to answer your question, Yes.

Barrier Strike + Broadside + Hades Gate is the 3 main I use for clear. - pure physical version.