Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wizzybizzy87 wrote:What base stat do you use to craft jewels? I know I must prioritise AR but its not a base option. Go for resists until capped, then Life after Kill? What do you guys go for?

Resists will get capped by charms - if not, MO them on jewelry.

I recommend life leech base for phys build, and +attributes for ele build. Resists base is good if you ever make it to T9+ labs (you get pierced 100 res)
Therferon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
How much AR do you aim for ZKT build?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Therferon wrote:How much AR do you aim for ZKT build?

It depends on whatever zone/boss you are fighting.

Just attack something, then open up the attributes window and hover over your value for "Attack Rating" - it will tell you chance to hit that thing.

Aim for 90%+ Chance to Hit. 90% Chance to Hit is kind of unrealistic for Uldyssian, though, 85% would suffice.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
hey man, just started this build thanks for the guide. just curious for just hitting level 110 what merc gear do you recommend?
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I've started using a whirlwind relic on my lmb skill and it is proving very fun, sets of the procs on frysturgard like you wouldn't believe! Going to see what I can do with it
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shnurr214 wrote:hey man, just started this build thanks for the guide. just curious for just hitting level 110 what merc gear do you recommend?

I’m sure you’re addressing Lynd who wrote the guide :) But I’m on my 3rd assassin this season in HC… I’ve just been going with A1 Rogue. She does a lot of damage with TU4 bow for a long time, and easy upgrades from there.
The Hireling Handbook

If you just need a helpful tank later on go with A3 Necrolyte
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
altoiddealer wrote:
shnurr214 wrote:hey man, just started this build thanks for the guide. just curious for just hitting level 110 what merc gear do you recommend?

I’m sure you’re addressing Lynd who wrote the guide :) But I’m on my 3rd assassin this season in HC… I’ve just been going with A1 Rogue. She does a lot of damage with TU4 bow for a long time, and easy upgrades from there.
The Hireling Handbook

If you just need a helpful tank later on go with A3 Necrolyte

thanks so much!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Physical levelling build says 0 strength. How do you manage to put 0 strength before charms - stay in T1 gear?

Also, I can't see how Hades Gate ever gets to be spammable - even with Bloodbath up it has a 5 second cd?
Edited by Captcha 1 year.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey another question

in your guide you listen 138 as an IAS BP in the physical nagi setup, but when i look at speecalc this isnt an option. Is there something I am doing wrong or is the guide just out of date?

Speedcalc

UR IAS

Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
shnurr214 wrote:hey another question

in your guide you listen 138 as an IAS BP in the physical nagi setup, but when i look at speecalc this isnt an option. Is there something I am doing wrong or is the guide just out of date?

Speedcalc

UR IAS

Naginata wsm was changed in 2.3 but it seems speedcalc still show the old values. I'm not sure if I checked correctly the breakpoints before the last, but 138 for 7 frames should be working fine.

Captcha wrote:Physical levelling build says 0 strength. How do you manage to put 0 strength before charms - stay in T1 gear?

Also, I can't see how Hades Gate ever gets to be spammable - even with Bloodbath up it has a 5 second cd?

It's been quite long since I leveled a phy naginata, It might be that the tu list and stats need are a bit different now. Elemental doesn't need dex as much so is much freer in that aspect and can just take the needed strenght, but phy get lots of damage from laserblade and dex scaling. So I'm not sure how it should be done now, especially with toorcs req being highened again.
Did you put points in momentum? That's needed to spam Hades Gate. It's likely that you'll unlock it later.