Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
krysanto wrote:Do i still craft jewels with %life/mana steal? fells less valuable after going ele tempest.

Only physical damage will leech life/mana, so no that won't help after switching to ele.

I've been crafting my jewels with + Attributes modifier.
krysanto
Invader
9 | 0
Fair enough ill get mf since im greedy, but attributes seems better honestly
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
Thanks very much for the guides. I followed your guide and level up to 135, and found that phy naginata was significantly a better boss killer for <125 uber level than my javezon, and usually a few broadsides were enough to kill a boss. However it starts hard to kill some lv125 uber boss such as Baal since he moved so quick and broadside hardly hit him. Also, you mentioned that elemental naginata was more tanky, but I cannot understand why. Would you mind explaining a bit more?
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ototsuyume wrote:Thanks very much for the guides. I followed your guide and level up to 135, and found that phy naginata was significantly a better boss killer for <125 uber level than my javezon, and usually a few broadsides were enough to kill a boss. However it starts hard to kill some lv125 uber boss such as Baal since he moved so quick and broadside hardly hit him. Also, you mentioned that elemental naginata was more tanky, but I cannot understand why. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

It's just that Ele doesn't rely on dex to get damage, so you can pretty nicely invest in vit. That's it really.
Baal shouldn't be bad, try to fight him in the small squares in the left and right side, he should pretty much stay inside. Others 125s shouldn't be too hard either, except Atenna, really get her for later, she teleport way too much and is pretty painful. Good luck !
krysanto
Invader
9 | 0
What's a good alternative to Queen of Glass? The stats are nice but 12 Durability gets super annoying
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
krysanto wrote:What's a good alternative to Queen of Glass? The stats are nice but 12 Durability gets super annoying

Just craft 1 indy jewel :flip:
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
Lynderika wrote:
ototsuyume wrote:Thanks very much for the guides. I followed your guide and level up to 135, and found that phy naginata was significantly a better boss killer for <125 uber level than my javezon, and usually a few broadsides were enough to kill a boss. However it starts hard to kill some lv125 uber boss such as Baal since he moved so quick and broadside hardly hit him. Also, you mentioned that elemental naginata was more tanky, but I cannot understand why. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

It's just that Ele doesn't rely on dex to get damage, so you can pretty nicely invest in vit. That's it really.
Baal shouldn't be bad, try to fight him in the small squares in the left and right side, he should pretty much stay inside. Others 125s shouldn't be too hard either, except Atenna, really get her for later, she teleport way too much and is pretty painful. Good luck !

Make senses. Thanks for the explanation and will try it!
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lynderika wrote:

Alternatively you can be slightly hybrid, thats what I'm doing right now : using a tiny bit of phys scaling with
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
and some Jah's into the ZKT, and that alone gives good leech when broadsiding.
Pumping dex then boosts your magic damage too (thanks to laserblade), and lastly you can use
Silks of the Victor
Silks of the Victor
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8603 - 9489) to (10651 - 11748)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 770
Item Level: 105
Level 10 Nephalem Spirit Aura
+1 to All Skills
5% Mana stolen per Hit
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1.125% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
+(300 to 700) to Life
Physical Resist -5%
Socketed (6)
for a very nice damage boost. You'll also get all the AR in the world (from being DEX based and 250% on wind runner). Prerequisites : having enough elemental pierce to not need any on either body and boots
krysanto
Invader
9 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
krysanto wrote:What's a good alternative to Queen of Glass? The stats are nice but 12 Durability gets super annoying

Just craft 1 indy jewel :flip:

Clearly im too dumb for this game
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
What is maximum effective elemental pierce you need ?