Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Lynderika wrote:4th reserved post just in case
I will use this post for updates
► Show Spoiler

Accidentally down voted when scrolling on my phone, sorry! Will upvote tomorrow
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Upvote for this guide and also forum name - not every forum name has to brimmed with masculinity and necromancy :P
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Broadside+Backstab, what the best way to use them to get full use of the Bonus Damage? I mean, first throw Broadside and Backstab after, or first Backstab and then Broadside? or maybe it doesnt matter which one goes first...

EDIT:: Nevermind, already found the answer. Great guide, man.
soup228
Invader
8 | 0
Several questions about Nagisin:

1)Isn`t it effective to get high defense TU armors, because they stack really good with LaserBlade passive 4% def component?

2)Can this build be played without Broadside? The skill is very strong and addictive :-D , but it feels not like I imagine a Nagisin.
Maybe with max Barrier Strike?
Tried it, nope - low damage low aoe, Broadside is much better and too smooth. So basically, it`s broadside for single target and Hades Gate for general trash clearing.

3)Bloodmage got to be the best merc for Hades Gate spam cause he casts his heals more often, or he doesn`t? Or even a Shapeshifter? All that this build need to do is throw a Broadside and survive during it`s cooldown.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
soup228 wrote:1)Isn`t it effective to get high defense TU armors, because they stack really good with LaserBlade passive 4% def component?

Strength requirements are too high.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
soup228 wrote:Several questions about Nagisin:

1) Base dex is too important for Laserblade damage, and even physical from Nagi scaling. Also the def bonus is not that big, around 200-300% alone is nice but small compared to others char, the most important defensive layer still is Perfect Being.

2) Farming specs can, but even then I still prefer to use it, at least one point in. But for leveling no, definitly not.

3) Leech heal enough already, bloodmage thing will not be relevent. Usually if I want a damage dealer I go for A1 Ranger (she's simply op), and if a tank Necrolythe, he's as immortal as Shapeshifter for most of the game and debuff better.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Updated for 2.0 ! New skilltree and gear have been updated, and lots of part have been rewritten entierly, and some excess info removed.

I still need to :
-Add screenshot of the new skillplan (will do tomorrow when the game is updated)
-Update the "rifts and dungeons" part, as my beta time ended before I could try any of the new ones anyway, all my second post still is old info
-Record and post brand new 2.0 version videos of every ubers

Everything else is ready and done ! 8-)
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank you for taking the time to update this guide, there is often a high barrier of entry for mxl, and the ability for new players to just click on random updated/relevant guides definitely helps out.
aamer43
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Vouch Lynderika for being a great person, helped me tons during the beta when i was a nagi noobie
thanhluan115
Core Lord
379 | 4
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Great job at always dude !