Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
muaban20
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
2.0 whirlpool skill no longer working on nagi? I can't use
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
muaban20 wrote:2.0 whirlpool skill no longer working on nagi? I can't use

Never heared of that. The only possibility I can think of is that you're still early in normal, and literally don't have the mana to cast it :mrgreen: Price is very high at this point. Crucify is still strong enough, you might want to stay at that for now !
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
If I wanna scale the ZKT setup, I need flat damage, flat ele damage and pierce, right?
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ikafati wrote:If I wanna scale the ZKT setup, I need flat damage, flat ele damage and pierce, right?

Yes that's it. Especially flat physical damage and fire pierce, but fire pierce is pretty hard to get so usually you'll see me without any, which isn't optimal of course...
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Lynderika wrote:
Ikafati wrote:If I wanna scale the ZKT setup, I need flat damage, flat ele damage and pierce, right?

Yes that's it. Especially flat physical damage and fire pierce, but fire pierce is pretty hard to get so usually you'll see me without any, which isn't optimal of course...

Sweet, gonna move some gear around and go terrorize Fauzt
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ikafati wrote:
Lynderika wrote:

Here's you can see the set up I had few days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CU3kq ... B&index=19

To be literally perfect it would need some pierce amulet, like quov tsin, another ripstar(or pierce again), dark pact, better body armor(ie rebel)... also I'm not even sig maxed in this video, and still miss important charms. But I'm still strong enough and you see the idea.
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Lynderika wrote:
Ikafati wrote:
Lynderika wrote:

Here's you can see the set up I had few days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CU3kq ... B&index=19

To be literally perfect it would need some pierce amulet, like quov tsin, another ripstar(or pierce again), dark pact, better body armor(ie rebel)... also I'm not even sig maxed in this video, and still miss important charms. But I'm still strong enough and you see the idea.

Currently got Fryst, Rebel, Mercy, Wind Runners, Endless Loop, 2x Ripstar, Scarab of Death. Can already do Fauzt/Vizjun, but everything with any phy res dies too slow for my liking. I'm sure just swapping in ZKT and respeccing will be enough, but gonna try looking for some pierce somewhere. Already did some ubers I've never beaten before, very happy with the build, but still wanna push it further, so gonna camp Fauzt and farm gear/TG for a Lab setup later
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ikafati wrote:
Lynderika wrote:
Ikafati wrote:
Lynderika wrote:

Currently got Fryst, Rebel, Mercy, Wind Runners, Endless Loop, 2x Ripstar, Scarab of Death. Can already do Fauzt/Vizjun, but everything with any phy res dies too slow for my liking. I'm sure just swapping in ZKT and respeccing will be enough, but gonna try looking for some pierce somewhere. Already did some ubers I've never beaten before, very happy with the build, but still wanna push it further, so gonna camp Fauzt and farm gear/TG for a Lab setup later

Very nice very nice. With physical set up I also skip lots of necrobots, which feels pretty lame even if in the end you doesn't lose much.
I'm currently having fun in scosglen, it also have very nice drops and phy set ups are good enough, but the xp before 140 is still better done in fauzt. Also it's way better with every <=130chams done

Since that i'm at this point now I guess it's time to update this guide (done ! let me know if there's any error in the video section)
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Did you find phys or ele Nagisin better in Scosglen? Also, you say Toraja is very hard, so perhaps I got lucky, but I did it for the first time on my first try and found it to be very very easy. Sin's huge avoid let's you run through the zone no problem. I ran to the bottom corner of the map, spammed Edyrem and dropped Broadside to wipe out surrounding archers, then baited more mobs and pushed towards the boss. Could post a vid of another attempt. Astrogha, on the other hand, is just cancer. In beta, I used a lv1 Backstab to corpse rush auto attack him to death, since Backstab has no cooldown at lv1 and still gives 0.1s of invincibility and was fairly successful. On live though, even after trying the same strat and maxing Ways I just couldn't do it, perhaps the statue RNG got me because AoE attacks kept destroying too many of them and kept outhealing my damage, just paid up for a decent roll charm
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ikafati wrote:Did you find phys or ele Nagisin better in Scosglen? Also, you say Toraja is very hard, so perhaps I got lucky, but I did it for the first time on my first try and found it to be very very easy. Sin's huge avoid let's you run through the zone no problem. I ran to the bottom corner of the map, spammed Edyrem and dropped Broadside to wipe out surrounding archers, then baited more mobs and pushed towards the boss. Could post a vid of another attempt. Astrogha, on the other hand, is just cancer. In beta, I used a lv1 Backstab to corpse rush auto attack him to death, since Backstab has no cooldown at lv1 and still gives 0.1s of invincibility and was fairly successful. On live though, even after trying the same strat and maxing Ways I just couldn't do it, perhaps the statue RNG got me because AoE attacks kept destroying too many of them and kept outhealing my damage, just paid up for a decent roll charm

Absolutly sure physical is better. Both the survivability and damage are perfect. Black Ice could work I guess but it's a complete overkill.

Dam, actually toraja is the only charm I didn't go for (so useless man), was running on old info here. But if you're right, what am I gonna do to find weak points of the build now...
Astrogha with batsrike isn't that bad really, gotta check out his animations to see when he stop launching totems, go for it and wait again. Occasional use of Hades Gates should be able to clear the darklings without minding totems. Someone good can easily get it without dying in like 5-10 min. But it sure require more tricks than to spam flamestrike for like 10 sec
Edited by Lynderika 2 years.