Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What do i need to be able to survive on Viz Jun? I am playing other class but i always get killed with 2 hits from most enemies and cant even get to the waypoint, i always considered this to be the most cancerous uber in the whole game becoz of that, i did it on 1.7 with barb but i had more than half a million defense, the other classes i used in the past cant do it bcoz they have around 50K defense, is there other way of doing that cancerous uber? i know that physic resistence works but not without defense.
Also no respec.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What kind of damage should I be looking at with this build? I'm running both weps (NOT ice) and it seems subpar. I've got everything spot on.
Lynderika
Grubber
314 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Imperius wrote:What do i need to be able to survive on Viz Jun? I am playing other class but i always get killed with 2 hits from most enemies and cant even get to the waypoint, i always considered this to be the most cancerous uber in the whole game becoz of that, i did it on 1.7 with barb but i had more than half a million defense, the other classes i used in the past cant do it bcoz they have around 50K defense, is there other way of doing that cancerous uber? i know that physic resistence works but not without defense.
Also no respec.

There only is phy res, reanimates, def/avoid, high killing speed and high regen. Not to brag too much but with Nagi it's a super fun and safe place, now that it has a wp I prefer leveling there than in fauzt

Effective wrote:What kind of damage should I be looking at with this build? I'm running both weps (NOT ice) and it seems subpar. I've got everything spot on.

mmh not sure how I can help, I'd need either more informations or a notarmory link
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Lynderika wrote:
Imperius wrote:What do i need to be able to survive on Viz Jun? I am playing other class but i always get killed with 2 hits from most enemies and cant even get to the waypoint, i always considered this to be the most cancerous uber in the whole game becoz of that, i did it on 1.7 with barb but i had more than half a million defense, the other classes i used in the past cant do it bcoz they have around 50K defense, is there other way of doing that cancerous uber? i know that physic resistence works but not without defense.
Also no respec.

There only is phy res, reanimates, def/avoid, high killing speed and high regen. Not to brag too much but with Nagi it's a super fun and safe place, now that it has a wp I prefer leveling there than in fauzt

Effective wrote:What kind of damage should I be looking at with this build? I'm running both weps (NOT ice) and it seems subpar. I've got everything spot on.

mmh not sure how I can help, I'd need either more informations or a notarmory link

Thank you, so basically if theres no defense or phys defense or avoid you need reanimates an die a lot, i know its a good place to farm if you have a build with avoid/defense/phys defense/etc... But without that it not a viable place to farm unfortunately.
Also i was talking about char level 130 max, at level 140 150 this charm would be mandatory.
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
I have some suggestions for the guide :-D

Can you provide some explicit details about the terms "lab" and "sam"? I have been using this guide long before Sigma 2.0. And back then I had problem understanding said abbreviations (I was a beginner). I think new players will be confused if they see them, perhaps even panic since it seems they have missed something important. Also, your guide said "Endurence" for the skill "Endurance".

Though not many players will attempt those two quests, I think a guide, being a guide, should be clear on whichever points that it addresses. Unless this guide is only meant for veteran players, and not new ones.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
megametalman wrote:Unless this guide is only meant for veteran players, and not new ones.

Why would veterans need a guide. :|
But I agree with your point, many friends of mine keep asking what does "labs" mean. I could explain but then again maybe play the mod and figure out yourself?
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
Jampula wrote:Why would veterans need a guide. :|
But I agree with your point, many friends of mine keep asking what does "labs" mean. I could explain but then again maybe play the mod and figure out yourself?

I meant people who have some knowledge, by having already played the game for quite some time.

Playing the game and figuring out yourself is fine. But I think dispelling any possible confusion, no matter how small, helps a lot. It makes reading a guide smoother, especially for new players.
Lynderika
Grubber
314 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
megametalman wrote:Can you provide some explicit details about the terms "lab" and "sam"? I have been using this guide long before Sigma 2.0. And back then I had problem understanding said abbreviations (I was a beginner). I think new players will be confused if they see them, perhaps even panic since it seems they have missed something important. Also, your guide said "Endurence" for the skill "Endurance".

Makes sense. I've been avoiding abbreviations entierely because of that, but theses two felt so natural I didn't think about it. I remember the very first time I went to this section, there were obviously no guides for Nagi but I tried checking another one, that was so full of abbreviations that I just thought "yea whatever I'll continue playing"

Now corrected ! (Endurance as well)

Jampula wrote:Why would veterans need a guide. :|

I guess there's always things to learn, or maybe they just want to see how it plays. And, I mean, I've seen enough veterans trying out Nagi to just spam crucify (and sometimes when they remember it Broadside) the whole game, or farming fauzt with shunpo. Theses objectivly don't makes any sense, but they're "easier" and what might feel natural at the very first. The same way many new players I've seen believe Barrier Strike to be bad, and Crucify better. Only a good testing can makes sure of thoses things, and that's what a guide is for. Players that don't want to spend time testing.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I hope you don't get me wrong, I've loved nagisin 'til 1.f and great to see a guide about it as its functional again, maybe even OP.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
I tried switching to Barrier Strike after reading the above reply, and wow, it is immensely better than Crucify. Tearing through those fleeing Necromob without having to give chase is so satisfying.