Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
My big question, how do we get attack rating with Black Ice? There are MO's to increase %AR, but without any points in dex these % increases seem pointless.
Ebabanel
Skeleton
3 | 0
Guys, is there any bug with Hades gate or... I'm lvl 132 using Tempest build, so i have 25 points in Hades gate + 5 in Momentum and almost full build listed in the topic. BUT! My Hades gate ability have full 5 sec cooldown, i'm in Fauz surounded by lot of corpses and still cannot spam it...
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:My big question, how do we get attack rating with Black Ice? There are MO's to increase %AR, but without any points in dex these % increases seem pointless.

Flat and %AR jewels
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Ebabanel wrote:Guys, is there any bug with Hades gate or... I'm lvl 132 using Tempest build, so i have 25 points in Hades gate + 5 in Momentum and almost full build listed in the topic. BUT! My Hades gate ability have full 5 sec cooldown, i'm in Fauz surounded by lot of corpses and still cannot spam it...

it's only 0 cd with bloodbath up
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Hi OP, are you familiar with the cold werewolf build? If so, how do you think this build compares to wolf in terms of survivability and damage? Thanks.
Lynderika
Grubber
314 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jam_Sack wrote:Hi OP, are you familiar with the cold werewolf build? If so, how do you think this build compares to wolf in terms of survivability and damage? Thanks.

Nah sorry, I never pushed any char that isn't Naginata very far because I get bored too fast... Wolf for exemple I tried for the first time in the 2.0 beta, and only went through normal.
My understanding of Wolf from what I've read is that it's less tanky overall (tankyness might be about the same but he's way more exposed, and regen less), struggle more against some bosses, but can farm low level (120-125) zones faster
helve13
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Hi, are you try this build in lab? How far did you reach in lab, I tried this build because I think it could be good for lab and bosses
jrmybarc90
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
beacon doom or phase bomb for naginata sin???
Lynderika
Grubber
314 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
helve13 wrote:Hi, are you try this build in lab? How far did you reach in lab, I tried this build because I think it could be good for lab and bosses

I think it's a very good Phoboss killer, and clear seems decent but it's hard to stack enough life to survive in red labs. Playing ssf I start having an hard time in T7 already, it's no good.
Next season I'll try tryharding it properly and come back with real infos.

jrmybarc90 wrote:beacon doom or phase bomb for naginata sin???

As said here I chose beacon for 99% of the game. Doom only for Samael ; As for phase bomb it maybe is useful for Black Ice, absolutly no ideas on that.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
As someone who has never played Assassin before in Median XL, i am slightly confused as to what skill i am supposed to use as main killer while leveling, im guessing it's Broadside, but that requires level 35, what skill would be good to use until i hit 35?