Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
New_Fag wrote:Quick noobie question, why did you remove your chest and ring before changing into wolf form?

copied from the guide:

Body Armor:
Linga Sharira This is the item you need! Punisher on struck, +1 all skill 200 FHR , mana regen, high defense!> You can use manaregen on wolf if you take manaregen item to inventory before turning to wolf form and when in wolf form. put it back in.

i still recommend not to do this since this is a bug and will probably get fixed in the long run. if you want to teach yourself play with some mana problems and use mana pulse time to time you dont need mana regen. these items are good but if you keep manaregen as it is it just take all your mana even with manapulse so thats why i have to use it with these items :/
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
added video for Cold build.
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:added video for Cold build.

It seemed weaker than your original Faust farming, was it?

BTW, i not a fan of build switching (except maybe for late game content), is it possible to lvlup/farm from lvl 1 as a wolf druid or it's mandatory to start as ele (or something else) and then re-spec?

As possible i mean without wasting too much time and being enjoyable.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You should redo the cold video while also using SSSU Long Sword and full socket cold spell gems in gear to make the cold procs do some clearing and not just the standard harbinger damage.

Pair that with Lamha for str factor and spell damage, with Tundra Set boots for cold spell and up to 40% strength to boost lamha's bonus.

All your speeds can come from jewels instead of some of your socketed runes. 15 FHR, 4% cold spell, 2% strength jewels in your armor sockets, 15%ias, 4% cold, 2% str in weapon will give you 90% iAs from jewels alone all on your weapon, let alone mo's or whatever the weapon stats are.
Edited by Crash 6 years.
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
L H wrote:You should redo the cold video while also using SSSU Long Sword and full socket cold spell gems in gear to make the cold procs do some clearing and not just the standard harbinger damage

that would be... cooler...
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:You should redo the cold video while also using SSSU Long Sword and full socket cold spell gems in gear to make the cold procs do some clearing and not just the standard harbinger damage.

Pair that with Lamha for str factor and spell damage, with Tundra Set boots for cold spell and up to 40% strength to boost lamha's bonus.

All your speeds can come from jewels instead of some of your socketed runes. 15 FHR, 4% cold spell, 2% strength jewels in your armor sockets, 15%ias, 4% cold, 2% str in weapon will give you 90% iAs from jewels alone all on your weapon, let alone mo's or whatever the weapon stats are.

i'll try that :) thanks!
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
What is the best way to get some IAS jewels? Do you just craft them over and over again? Does the ilvl of the jewel matter?

Also is there a huge difference in the late game gear if I change out the 2 handed Void sword for a 1 handed one and pair it with an Avatar shield?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:What is the best way to get some IAS jewels? Do you just craft them over and over again? Does the ilvl of the jewel matter?

Also is there a huge difference in the late game gear if I change out the 2 handed Void sword for a 1 handed one and pair it with an Avatar shield?

Take magic jewels and use oil of renewal on them. this way you get 15 ias jewels in no time. 2 h void changed to avarar + 1h void is huge difference in defense + damage. i highly recommend it. use force of the will with avarar shield for more dmg.

L H wrote:You should redo the cold video while also using SSSU Long Sword and full socket cold spell gems in gear to make the cold procs do some clearing and not just the standard harbinger damage.

Reporting back. tried this setup but as annihilus taught on later in this thread that damage on procs doesnt get that high to clear. i have now 250% cold spell dmg -70 cold enemy resistances. 2k str

gear used:
Excalibur

Coldhunger
Coldhunger
Wolf Head (Sacred)

Defense: (1842 - 2082) to (1915 - 2165)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
4% Chance to cast level 40 Ice Lance on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 13-38 Damage
Adds 30-35 Cold Damage
(14 to 17)% Life stolen per Hit
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Cold Resist +(30 to 50)%
Socketed (4)

The Flying Saucer
The Flying Saucer
Small Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (3627 - 3957) to (3907 - 4262)
Chance to Block: 1% + Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Required Dexterity: 499
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 60 Cryo Beam on Striking
1% Base Block Chance
30% Movement Speed
-25% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)

Augur

dunno if
Polar Breath
would make the difference tho.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
So im level 66 in A2 terror and im having survivability issues. I either oom and die or just straight up die. I have resistances maxed and tier 5-6 of the mid game gear. Void in a T5 flamberge because of str requirements. What should i MO my weapon with? Armor? Skills are maxed werewolf form, 10 points harbinger, max feed the pack, 1 point in the others. maxed elfin weapons and 1 point pagan rites. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Edit: should i put points into acid fiends?
Edited by Ntf1015 6 years.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Are you walking or running? If you are running, stop.

If not, MO with some life after kill, weapon withv life leech and a little defense and damage reduced