Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How does the ice build compare to "the best" end game gear? Ice looks cool and fun.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
intermission wrote:
L H wrote:Anyways. Your on-switch shield does nothing to help your buffing. If you want it for buff duration, you're better off getting
Marchosias' Deception
with 6 nih runes. Your DR% is low. You can roll up to +10% on regular shields and +3 druid skills. Fauztinville will be hard if you're trying to rely on elemental damage because you have almost no pierce at all. Unless you have ridiculous physical and magic damage to weapon, you're going to struggle with Necrobots.

Yeah but check Torkpi's cheap farming build section and compare his gear with mine. Also he is able to survive in such a big groups of mobs when with my char I'm diyng after few seconds realy. I'm devasteted becouse I love melee chars same thing goes with my blood thorn paladin even with 46% DR I can't even farm TA... I'm realy bored playing summoner necro and I'm trying to understand what's realy wrong with my characters. I got one weird theory why I'm being wrecked all the time :P Here are some screenshots:
Image Image
Maybe it's not clear but take a look on the icon run/walk. You can see from the wolf animation that even when I toggled walk he's still running. It always happens when I'm minimizing game with ctrl+esc. When I'm back game somehow locks the character animation as always run and only way to fix it is pressing ctrl + r. Is this normal and common issue? Maybe game states that I'm always runing and somehow I got 0 defense all the time. I know it's stupid :P

Hello Intermission!

Sorry for the late answer since i was yesterday so drunk that i didnt even wanna try to reply ^^

Your character is in very good shape in my opinion. Necrobots hurts even if you have damage reduction. you are probably dying cause you are trying to kill them. it takes too long and you dont have mobs where you can get LAEK (Feed the Pack passive) to heal you. Try to skip necrobots and kill everything else. that way its much smoother.
Also if you press CTRL your character starts running and your defense drops to 0 and you get one shotted. that is also a problem ^^
If you still have problems to do fauztinville could you record me a video and pm it to me? i can analyze that if you dont know what causes your death :)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:How does the ice build compare to "the best" end game gear? Ice looks cool and fun.

Well i have to say it looks cool and fun but it doesnt compare to late game gear clearspeed since cold skills doesnt do that much dmg. but they offer you some utility when monsters are frozen all the time.

i tried this build with 250% Cold spell damage and -100 Cold resistances but damage was still too low to clear the map :)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
intermission wrote:You can see from the wolf animation that even when I toggled walk he's still running. It always happens when I'm minimizing game with ctrl+esc. When I'm back game somehow locks the character animation as always run and only way to fix it is pressing ctrl + r. Is this normal and common issue? Maybe game states that I'm always runing and somehow I got 0 defense all the time. I know it's stupid :P

It's not normal, but it's not unheard of either.

A similar thing happens to me when I ctrl+alt+arrow to switch Workspaces on Linux. When I switch back to the game, my character is sometimes in perma-run. Toggling the Run/Walk icon changes nothing. And yes, when you're in that state, the game assumes your character is running and your defense is 0 (that's how it is for me anyway). But if I simply tap the ctrl key once (or whatever key is used for Run), that fixes it; my character goes back to walking and my defense is back to normal.

I even posted a demo video a few months ago of my Sorc in Fauzt where the glitch was in effect (I didn't realize it at the time). I got my ass handed to me for the first 2.5 minutes, then I realized I was running and hit the ctrl key. Everything went much more smoothly after that.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Thank you so much for this guide and helping me via dms. Farming SUs has never been easier and lazier. Just hold right click :)

No merc guide?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:Thank you so much for this guide and helping me via dms. Farming SUs has never been easier and lazier. Just hold right click :)

No merc guide?

Merc guide: Just buy A3 abjurer or bloodmage and put thur circlet and erawan on him. he can even tank fauztinville with that :D
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:Thank you so much for this guide and helping me via dms. Farming SUs has never been easier and lazier. Just hold right click :)

No merc guide?

Merc guide: Just buy A3 abjurer or bloodmage and put thur circlet and erawan on him. he can even tank fauztinville with that :D

Anything else that would really help survivability? Making the circlet and armor now.

Also was I supposed to put 1 point into twisted claw? I forgot
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

No merc guide?

Anything else that would really help survivability? Making the circlet and armor now.

twisted claw is a 1 point wonder single target damage. you use that to kill bosses :)

other items can rly be what you think he will need :) i personally use spell dmg gear
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

No merc guide?

twisted claw is a 1 point wonder single target damage. you use that to kill bosses :)

other items can rly be what you think he will need :) i personally use spell dmg gear

I currently have full honorifics in the best armor slots like ancient armor, crown, ect, but he dies sometimes randomly. Hopefully this helmet and armor helps a lot with that issue.

Zod craft jewels for these rws ?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

No merc guide?

I currently have full honorifics in the best armor slots like ancient armor, crown, ect, but he dies sometimes randomly. Hopefully this helmet and armor helps a lot with that issue.

Zod craft jewels for these rws ?

my merc also dies randomly but still works :) yeah zod jewels are good :)